Schad: Like Adam Gase, No, I Haven't Seen Enough Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schad: Like Adam Gase, No, I Haven't Seen Enough Ryan Tannehill

This dude Schad has been a tannehill shill from day one. I get it, he’s a failed Espn reporter that is kissing arse to stay in good graces.

The bar is so freaking low with Tannehill even Brock Osweiler is meeting it.

It’s a sad state to have a franchise held in purgatory while a below average Qb gets propt to levels he’s never demonstrated. Literally no NFL accomplishments. ZERO. What are you waiting on?

3-2 vs 1-3 is not the same bar being met.

That’s so short sighted IMO, but alot of people want thant, fair chance it happens.
It's not short sighted. It's been 7 years. The guy is a robot who shouldn't be more than a backup if that. He's going to cost $26M next year and won't give you any more wins than Cutler for $10M, or a rookie for $1M.

This dude Schad has been a tannehill shill from day one. I get it, he’s a failed Espn reporter that is kissing arse to stay in good graces.

The bar is so freaking low with Tannehill even Brock Osweiler is meeting it.

It’s a sad state to have a franchise held in purgatory while a below average Qb gets propt to levels he’s never demonstrated. Literally no NFL accomplishments. ZERO. What are you waiting on?

.. an actual viable tangible upgrade and BO is not it..

It's not short sighted. It's been 7 years. The guy is a robot who shouldn't be more than a backup if that. He's going to cost $26M next year and won't give you any more wins than Cutler for $10M, or a rookie for $1M.

The "robot" took us to the playoffs in 2016 and had us tied for 1st place in our division before he got hurt. Yeah lets go get Cutler and a rookie who could help us tie for last place, like Allen. Or Mayfield. Or Darnold. Or Rosen.

Great idea!!!

3-2 vs 1-3 is not the same bar being met.
Well if you're judging Tannehill on wins he's under 500 for his career. That's not what we want is it? (and BTW Brock is 1-2 right now and no way 17 wins those games with the way our D played.)

What I find interesting in these situations is that people who's livelihood are based on what Tannehill does seem to like what he does, while those who don't, want him gone. I will continue to say that unless you can find a clear upgrade (forget this upcoming draft) it is much smarter to stay with what you have. Tannehill is not a great QB, but there are far worse. Until injuries to the offensive unit and to Tannehill himself this season, he was rolling with a 100 plus QB rating and was 3-1.

Fans are mad because they invest a lot in the team, I get it. You want to feel good about being a fan of a franchise you have been loyal to for decades, but you do have to look at the season in some perspective...hell the last three seasons. **** happens and it seems like it happens more to the Dolphins than most. Maybe I'm getting too old to care as much as I use to or the lack of the franchise's success has beaten the fanaticism out of me.

Well if you're judging Tannehill on wins he's under 500 for his career. That's not what we want is it? (and BTW Brock is 1-2 right now and no way 17 wins those games with the way our D played.)

I'm judging him under Gase, not anyone else. Brock is about to be 1-3.

The "robot" took us to the playoffs in 2016 and had us tied for 1st place in our division before he got hurt. Yeah lets go get Cutler and a rookie who could help us tie for last place, like Allen. Or Mayfield. Or Darnold. Or Rosen.

Great idea!!!

Did he take us to the playoffs because I saw Matt Moore win the games at NYJ and at Buffalo to get us in? Tannehill had that chance in the past and lost both games.

The thing that I get most tired of seeing every week for the better part of the last 2 decades are the mental breakdowns. I am sick and tired of players on both sides of the ball having brain farts on a weekly basis. Why do we have 1 guy playing man on corner when everyone else is playing zone and why has this happened multiple times over the years with different players and different coaches? Tank and Mccain have both pulled this crap and are just 2 examples of many that all of us have witnessed.

The biggest problem is that we allow these players to be on the field week after week even though these mistakes keep happening and on top of that give them ridiculous extensions( yes i'm talking about you Bobby Mccain and Tj Mcdonald).

This is not a talent issue as we have the talent to compete for a playoff spot . We aren't talented enough however to overcome all this mistakes that we are consistently doing every week. What can you do to salvage the season though?

1) Get Mccain off boundary corner- he is blowing assignments far too much and is getting torched out there. Put Tank out there, have him play press coverage, and let him grow

2) Keep Minkah on the damn field- he is our best defensive player and needs to be out there every play. Tj Mcdonald can collect his money from the bench as he is a weak link on the back end and should be replaced.

3) Blitz more- we have a rookie linebacker and a rookie db that were both effective blitzers in college. I have been waiting all year to let Baker and Fitzpatrick blitz off the edge......please let it happen as our defensive line can't do it.

4) Commit to the running game more- we are a good running team and average over 4 yards per carry when we do, why we never do it consistently is beyond me

5) I don't want to see another pass on 3rd and 1 the rest of the season, we have Frank Gore......give him the damn ball or at least let Osweiler QB sneak it forward

I get why Gase still thinks this can be fixed as it really is just mental breakdowns that are costing us at this point. We are a competitive team if players are just put in the right position.

You’re giving me stats for five and four games, huh? What about a full 16 game season and playoffs? Can you find me that?

Tannehill took us to the playoffs in his 2016 game season. His first game season under Gase.

And then his next 5 games under Gase he went 3-2.

What other stats do you want to cherry pick? When Tannehill was under Philbin who had the turnstile twins as our starters?

Did he take us to the playoffs because I saw Matt Moore win the games at NYJ and at Buffalo to get us in? Tannehill had that chance in the past and lost both games.

Lol ok dude. However you want to spin it. Yeah, Matt Moore - the QB the coach refused to let really throw the ball or make calls at the line. He took us to the playoffs. Good one.

You forget to mention he also got hurt before we made the playoffs the year he "lead us" to the playoffs.

Great idea!!!
Didn't Matt Moore with 2 division games to end the season and get us in the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom