Schedule Posted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

I don’t know why but I feel like that is a tough schedule. Though I always think we have a tough schedule cause I am worried about if we are really that good. Hopefully we are dominating team and kick *** against any type of team
Yeah I’m not seeing how Miami has the 6th easiest schedule. Always hate that easy/hard schedule crap from the previous year’s records. Every nfl game is hard unless you get a team with very little talent, especially no QB or a team that is decimated by injuries.

Yeah I’m not seeing how Miami has the 6th easiest schedule. Always hate that easy/hard schedule crap from the previous year’s records. Every nfl game is hard unless you get a team with very little talent, especially no QB or a team that is decimated by injuries.
Ya that’s how I feel.

I’m really dreading another prime time Ravens game. We tend to lose by 30 points (at least that is how I feel when I think of those games).
THIS. I said to my son (insane Phins fan even more than me) "when we beat the Ravens in prime time, but I mean throw a beat down, then we have arrived". Then the ship has turned.

We really need our offense to step up. Can’t depend on timely turnovers

Back
Top Bottom