Schedule Posted | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

The first 5 games will tell us if the hype about this team is correct. The Pats game is the easiest but last year they couldnt tackle Cam. Indy at home is a tough matchup because their Oline can exploit the run defense. At Vegas is a tossup but winning on the road there will be tough.
A 2-3 start is respectable.
The 2 key games will be the road games at the Saints and Titans.
Last year I didn't think we would win the first game against the Pats because we didn't have any idea what kind of offense they would run. I think we have a good idea now, even with the new offensive additions they got, I'm making Cam throw the ball all game.

You want to get mad about something Aqua how about us going to London in week 6 and playing Atlanta the very next week. So we have six games in the books including one in London and then play SEVEN MORE GAMES before we get a bye week to rest? Just brutal !!!!!

We get both ATL and BUF coming off byes. In back-to-back weeks. The first at home and the second on the road.

I wonder how many other teams have 2 or more matchup with teams that have 2 weeks to prepare for them, especially a division foe?

We get both ATL and BUF coming off byes. In back-to-back weeks. The first at home and the second on the road.

I wonder how many other teams have 2 or more matchup with teams that have 2 weeks to prepare for them, especially a division foe?
No sense in worrying about the Bills. The Fins are not beating the Bills regardless if they had a bye or played on Monday nite. They are not close to their talent level yet. If they cant beat ATL with their putrid defense then the Fins are not very good either.

No sense in worrying about the Bills. The Fins are not beating the Bills regardless if they had a bye or played on Monday nite. They are not close to their talent level yet.

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, pal.

Let’s just give up and not even play the season then.

BUF has one good season and now they are suddenly unbeatable? Talent is not close?

What a freaking joke.

that's a brutal start imo. Four of the first 5 games are very hard games. The best thing is we get buffalo and Indy at home but they're still not easy games.

Maybe, maybe not.

The Patriots have slipped and need to redevelop their team. Teams in redevelopment are easier targets during the first 4 games as teams develop a lot in those games.

I think we win this one.

The Bills are tough, but I don't see them as having gotten tougher. Game 2 in the season means they may not be as organized as they will be the end of the year. We will be significantly tougher than last year and they will not yet have good information yet on our new offense with our new OC.

I think we lose this one.
I think it will be a good game and our surprising everybody with a win is not out of the question.

The Raiders are always an enigma to me. They win when I think they will lose and they lose when I think they will win. I feel they will lack consistency in week.

I think we win this one.

The Colts are improving like we are. I think we will have improved more this season then the Colts, due to a draft that should account for almost every aspect of our game and some more solid free agents. We now have solid depth at several offensive and defensive positions. This 4th game should have teams stabilized and starting to perform as good as they will be during the rest of the season, although some teams may take up to 6 weeks to gel.

I think we win this one.
This may be our best game of the first 4 games and I see it as setting the tone for the rest of our season.

Overall I think we will go somewhere between 12 -5 and 16-1 (not a typo).

When we get into the playoffs I'll feel obligated to create a eulogy I'll call "The Lemmings Lament", or possibly "Cement Shoes for Lemmings".

I love those "Lemmings" for giving me laughter when we win and they still find ways to complain.

Maybe, maybe not.

The Patriots have slipped and need to redevelop their team. Teams in redevelopment are easier targets during the first 4 games as teams develop a lot in those games.

I think we win this one.

The Bills are tough, but I don't see them as having gotten tougher. Game 2 in the season means they may not be as organized as they will be the end of the year. We will be significantly tougher than last year and they will not yet have good information yet on our new offense with our new OC.

I think we lose this one.
I think it will be a good game and our surprising everybody with a win is not out of the question.

The Raiders are always an enigma to me. They win when I think they will lose and they lose when I think they will win. I feel they will lack consistency in week.

I think we win this one.

The Colts are improving like we are. I think we will have improved more this season then the Colts, due to a draft that should account for almost every aspect of our game and some more solid free agents. This 4th game should have teams stabilized and starting to perform as good as they will be during the rest of the season, although some teams may take up to 6 weeks to gel.

I think we win this one.
This may be our best game of the first 4 games and I see it as setting the tone for the rest of the season.

Overall I think we will go somewhere between 12 -5 and 16-1 (not a typo).

When we get into the playoffs I'll feel obligated to create a eulogy I'll call "The Lemmings Lament", or possibly "Cement Shoes for Lemmings".

I love those "Lemmings" for giving me laughter when we win and they still find ways to complain.
You have a great sense of humor brother

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, pal.

Let’s just give up and not even play the season then.

BUF has one good season and now they are suddenly unbeatable? Talent is not close?

What a freaking joke.
I guess you were in a cave the last game last year. The Bills have an elite QB and added pass rushers this off season to compete with KC. Every football expert has Buffalo and KC the 2 best AFC teams by far. The Bills are easily the best bet in Vegas to get a great return to make the Super Bowl.

that's a brutal start imo. Four of the first 5 games are very hard games. The best thing is we get buffalo and Indy at home but they're still not easy games.
Don't think so.
Pats here, easy money
Bills here, we can take them here
At LV, they are not that good, bad draft. Win
Colts here, no problemo.
4 and 0 start. Book it.

Last edited:
What has me scratching my head is that teams with worst records last year than us seem to have more prime-time games than we do.
We have like one Thursday night game and one Monday night game, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom