Schedule Posted | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

I guess you were in a cave the last game last year. The Bills have an elite QB and added pass rushers this off season to compete with KC. Every football expert has Buffalo and KC the 2 best AFC teams by far. The Bills are easily the best bet in Vegas to get a great return to make the Super Bowl.

They have improved a little over last year.
We have improved a whole lot over last year which was a 10-6 year as I recall.
I think its going to be a good game and not get too lopsided. I do feel we have a legitimate chance to surprise them. It all will start with the performance of the Offensive Line and our Game plan vs. theirs.

I guess you were in a cave the last game last year. The Bills have an elite QB and added pass rushers this off season to compete with KC. Every football expert has Buffalo and KC the 2 best AFC teams by far. The Bills are easily the best bet in Vegas to get a great return to make the Super Bowl.
You have a great sense of humor brother

That's what all the girls tell me - LOL

It's that Vark's fault. I can't seem to get my mind out of the gutter - LOL

Don't think so.
Pats here, easy money
Bills here, we can take them here
At LV, they are not that good, bad draft. Win
Colts here, no problem.
4 and 0 start. Book it.
Now I told you already to put that pipe down! LOL

We get both ATL and BUF coming off byes. In back-to-back weeks. The first at home and the second on the road.

I wonder how many other teams have 2 or more matchup with teams that have 2 weeks to prepare for them, especially a division foe?
Believe it or not the Patriots are actually the team that got the **** end of the stick on this. NE faces 3 opponents coming off of byes. That’s the most in the NFL. NEs opponents have an extra 15 days of rest compared to NE. I’ll take every advantage we can get.

Back
Top Bottom