Schedule Posted | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

Weird not to play Buffalo in the second half.

Definitely have to hit the floor running with New England and Buffalo to open the season.

This team could be 0-5 going into that jags game across the pond. If the raiders got their **** together they definitely could

Miami should be prepared for a cam Newton lead offense but we looked lost week 1 at the pats last year under a similar concept one. Completely outcoached frankly.

colts are a quality unit. Maybe wentz holds em back. But that team is damn good. And they got something Miami doesn’t have. Elite talents. Guys that can carry em.

miami still hasn’t done anything to contain Josh allen. He makes it look easy vs this talent level on d. Philips will help but come on he can outflank this lb level in his sleep. And that arm is a coverage beater. Plain and simple.
Sadly I agree with you here hoops. I could easily and dare I say almost expect a 1-4 start and even that’s assuming we take down Indy at home which won’t be easy. I also believe we’re looking at a 1-4 start and quite possibly even 0-5.

However even counting us starting at 1-4 I see a 9-8 finish. So if we could somehow come out of those first 5 anything better than 1-4 then I think we’d be in pretty decent shape. The middle of our schedule is particularly soft and that’s where we have to do the damage. We have a stretch of 4 out of 5 at home starting with Houston where we must hold serve to have any playoff hopes.

But I totally agree with you that we’re looking at a very difficult first 5 games. We need to gel rather quickly and just hope and pray we come out of those first 5 anything better than 1-4.

Sadly I agree with you here hoops. I could easily and dare I say almost expect a 1-4 start and even that’s assuming we take down Indy at home which won’t be easy. I also believe we’re looking at a 1-4 start and quite possibly even 0-5.

However even counting us starting at 1-4 I see a 9-8 finish. So if we could somehow come out of those first 5 anything better than 1-4 then I think we’d be in pretty decent shape. The middle of our schedule is particularly soft and that’s where we have to do the damage. We have a stretch of 4 out of 5 at home starting with Houston where we must hold serve to have any playoff hopes.

But I totally agree with you that we’re looking at a very difficult first 5 games. We need to gel rather quickly and just hope and pray we come out of those first 5 anything better than 1-4.

10-6 didn’t make the playoffs last year. You think 9-8 will?

Flores and co will bring it game 2 vs the bills, their last meeting is still fresh in their minds, plus It’s Fuller’s debut. W.

I think this is the year we are in for learning that our talent level despite all these pick assets isn’t where it needs to be.
Talent level isn't where it needs to be but there is a bully quality to the defense that should prevent the type of start you are talking about.

NFL is easy to project. Don't pay attention to personnel or schedules or details. Merely assume .500 range and it's amazing how dependably it plays out that way.

Crowd is the only word required.

It's gut-check time. This schedule is no joke. Going to see what we have this year. Steel sharpens steel. Our young team's learning and growing pains will help make them better in the long run IMO.

I could easily see us starting anywhere from 3-2 to 0-5.

The start of the schedule is pretty brutal. The Colts and Raiders are the "easiest" games.

NE is a toss up and I expect losses vs Tampa and Buffalo if I'm being realistic.

That saud I hope we start 5-0

Back
Top Bottom