Schedule Posted | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Posted

Just got my tickets for Dolphins vs Titans. I live in Tennessee and haven’t missed my Fins play in Nashville yet not starting this year.
How were you able to get tickets already? I would like to take my son to that game

Believe it or not the Patriots are actually the team that got the **** end of the stick on this. NE faces 3 opponents coming off of byes. That’s the most in the NFL. NEs opponents have an extra 15 days of rest compared to NE. I’ll take every advantage we can get.

Thanks for the info. I researched our Dolphins but was too lazy too look up anyone else.

The Cheatriots would have been the last team I’d have looked up anyway, assuming they’d get preferential treatment. But I forgot that benefit largely transferred to Tampa along with the deflator and liar Brady.

Anyway, at least we didn’t get hit the worst. And we do get the Jests at home after our own BYE.
So there’s that at least.

Actually the Dolphins opted for this. The NFL was going to schedule our bye for the week after the London game but the Dolphins requested our bye to be later. So Miami got what they wanted.

Oh, ok. Well, that explains that I guess.

Color me surprised they asked for this.

We’ll see how it works out. I don’t agree with it, but Flores knows his player’s better than I do.

Miami probably starts season 3-3 at best while the team comes together. Going to have to take advantage of 4 home games in 5 weeks later in the season and that they only have one set of back to back road games.
Week 1-Last year Fitz threw 3 picks and we only lost by 10. This ain't Brady's bunch anymore. W.

Week 2-Buffalo is tough that might be a loss.

Week 3-Raiders? Mediocre team with a mediocre QB and mediocre coach. Fun Fact Gruden in 7 years with the Raiders is 57-55 and in 7 years with the Bucs was 57-55. W

Week 4-Colts...Carson Wentz is not what he was and is going to get Destroyed by our D. Jonathan Taylor had 3 100 yard games last year none against a team with a top 20 defense. W

Week 5-Bucs probably a loss

Week 6- Jags, a top 5 defense vs a rookie QB...I pick the top 5 defense. W

I'd be very surprised if we started off 3-3.

Last edited:
Week 1-Miami always plays the Pats tough at home and this year we might get Mac Jones? W

Week 2-Buffalo is tough that might be a loss.

Week 3-Raiders? Mediocre team with a mediocre QB and mediocre coach. Fun Fact Gruden in 7 years with the Raiders is 57-55 and in 7 years with the Bucs was 57-55. W

Week 4-Colts...Carson Wentz is not what he was and is going to get Destroyed by our D. Jonathan Taylor had 3 100 yard games last year none against a team with a top 20 defense. W

Week 5-Bucs probably a loss

Week 6- Jags, a top 5 defense vs a rookie QB...I pick the top 5 defense. W

I'd be very surprised if we started off 3-3.
Week 1 is @ New England

This team could be 0-5 going into that jags game across the pond. If the raiders got their **** together they definitely could

Miami should be prepared for a cam Newton lead offense but we looked lost week 1 at the pats last year under a similar concept one. Completely outcoached frankly.

colts are a quality unit. Maybe wentz holds em back. But that team is damn good. And they got something Miami doesn’t have. Elite talents. Guys that can carry em.

miami still hasn’t done anything to contain Josh allen. He makes it look easy vs this talent level on d. Philips will help but come on he can outflank this lb level in his sleep. And that arm is a coverage beater. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
This team could be 0-5 going into that jags game across the pond. If the raiders got their **** together they definitely could
Could but I doubt it. IMO 3-3 at best 2-4 at worst. 4-2 gravy. 5-1 house money. 6-0 defense is becoming nickname elite or Tua is lighting it up or both lol

I know this is the time of the year where every fan of every team thinks all their draft picks are hits and all their FA signings are hits and their team will stay 100% healthy. And all their rookies last year are going to progress successfully. When every one overreacts after week 1, 3-3 will sound more realistic to people lol.

Could but I doubt it. IMO 3-3 at best 2-4 at worst. 4-2 gravy. 5-1 house money. 6-0 defense is becoming nickname elite or Tua is lighting it up or both lol

I think this is the year we are in for learning that our talent level despite all these pick assets isn’t where it needs to be. Well I think some will learn it at least. Despite having it smack dab in the face vs quality teams.

unless tua really carries us. Schemes are only taking this team so far.

Back
Top Bottom