Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile

Casas9425

Club Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter said on countdown that the situation in Miami is ugly and that owner Steve Ross is very upset. There are people who think Gase will survive and there are people who think he’ll be fired. Schefter said the entire thing is extremely volatile.

Media is piling on. Yeah Ross is pissed and probably at himself for hiring Tannenbaum. Its no secret that he now knows there is no clear plan for the future like he thought there was. The 3 amigos are not on the same page and have made moves out of panic.

Well this isn't anything we didn't know already. I don't blame Ross for being extremely upset. I wonder if Tannenbaum traveled to Buffalo? We'll see as the camera will surely focus in on where Ross is seated. I'm also curious if Gase truly wants to be Coach of the Miami Dolphins? He looked like he wants out, sitting on that bench last week. I also wonder if other teams have inquired behind the scenes as to if he would be interested in another HC job, in another city?

I think CK might have been on to something when he asked if Gase was trying to get fired.

Maybe gase does want out. Maybe he realized he doesn’t like being a head coach. He did say last year when asking about giving up play calling he wouldn’t because it is the only thing he likes.

"volatile"= we dont know squat.

did ross really expect that coaching staff to put the Ds in the playoffs LOL
im thinking this is a bit of a show.

Back
Top Bottom