Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile

Ross isn't selling the team. And he has a succession plan in place. The only way to get rid of Ross is to kill him. And even then the team goes to his buddy, Bruce Beal Jr.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson-skeptical-shifting-eyes-hmm-gif-3722746

only if he can fire himself first.
longing for the days of Wayne... imagine that.
Ross has always disliked SOFLO to bad he can't sell and go back to NYC

Wayne Huizenga was mostly a great owner for South Florida sports franchises. Wayne made some awful decisions with the Dolphins, but he was usually just trying to give the fans what they wanted. He tried everything. Veteran head coaches, hot coordinators, college stars, and finally even just begging Parcells to fix it. He did bring us a world series championship in baseball and tried his damnedest with the Panthers.

I do miss Wayne and wish he still owned the Dolphins and Panthers. And Marlins. God, anybody but Jeter.

For a guy who made his start in Chicago in the sanitation business, he was actually a very principled and good human being. The way he ran his businesses (I'm thinking specifically of Huizenga Holdings) reflected that. They were run the right way and I never heard anything but good things about how they did business and treated employees.

R.I.P.

Not buying the Gase wants to be fired thing for a second.

He looked this sucky from the get go.

He got the "he's a first year coach" break.

C'mon - his love affair with Tannehill - what a joke!

And his Jay Cutler thing - c'mon give me a break.

He'd of been better off giving Fales the starting roll.

OMG - this guy SUCKS!

And its about time Ross face the music. He's losing his fanbase...

Think it can't happen - look at the Redskins - Real fans are mostly gone now.

FU Ross!

Schefter says the situation in Miami is ugly? This is not news.
Yeah, this just speculation on his part. He just wants to look like he is in the know because he actually knows nothing. This has been the case since he started to get face time in the national sports media.

Back
Top Bottom