Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile

Honestly, I am glad to see Ross so mad at the product on the field lately. I dont think even he knows what he wants to do.

My gut tells me that if we lay an egg again today everyone is gone. There are a lot of jobs on the line today and that is why all of our starters are playing.
We are taking a beating so far.

Ross should fire himself. He's a horrible judge of front office talent and going about getting the right people in the right positions. But he makes up for that with atrocious timing.

Yeah: Well I'm upset with how Ross picked Tannenbaum as VP. Matt Higgins a business partner in his ear. Ross must atone for his sins. So far he has shown he is not good enough to own the Dolphins. Retired Special Ops people are on standby Ross and they are not happy. You better make good.

What we currently have isnt working at all.
Any type of change would be welcome at this point.

If it was not working at all, then the team would consistently post under 6 win seasons. We struggle to improve, but it is not completely broken. At this point I do not care if Gase and RT go, but cap management and talent acquisition are the most significant problems. I do not trust Ross to solve this issue, but starting with Tbomb is the correct first step.

Yeah: Well I'm upset with how Ross picked Tannenbaum as VP. Matt Higgins a business partner in his ear. Ross must atone for his sins. So far he has shown he is not good enough to own the Dolphins. Retired Special Ops people are on standby Ross and they are not happy. You better make good.

He is an owner. What world are you living in! Billionaire’s do not apologize. I agree that he will probably not make the correct move, but come’on man!

The King of half measures will be up to his old tricks again.

After today Ross needs to just nut up and fire everyone of these guys. Look at a successful team to steal away a smart football guy to run the Dolphins. No more hiring failures like Tannembaum.

Ross should hire Aton, have him evaluate Grier and Gase then decide on a path forward.

If only there was some way we could fire Ross.

Ross isn't selling the team. And he has a succession plan in place. The only way to get rid of Ross is to kill him. And even then the team goes to his buddy, Bruce Beal Jr.

Back
Top Bottom