Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: The Situation In Miami Is Extremely Volatile

MT takes the fall tomorrow.

No offense and maybe you didn't mean it this way but "taking the fall" means unfairly being blamed or scapegoated....Tannenbaum, if canned, will deserve it more than possibly anyone in pro sports in recent memory and it will have been a long time coming. Tannebaum is like that kid Sid from "Toy Story" who only exists (and enjoys) ruining toys.....except Tannenbum does it with teams.

Ross seems completely confused on what to do. no half measures please.

Really? Because I've just seen speculation thrown around, so unless you've spoken to him yourself, you have no idea what his thought process is on this current situation.

No offense and maybe you didn't mean it this way but "taking the fall" means unfairly being blamed or scapegoated....Tannenbaum, if canned, will deserve it more than possibly anyone in pro sports in recent memory. Tannebaum is like that kid Sid from "Toy Story" who only exists (and enjoys) ruining toys.....except Tannenbum does it with teams.
Yes he deserves to go.

Schefter says the situation in Miami is ugly? This is not news.

One interesting thing to ponder is what is worse
The overall talent of the team or the coaching, schemes, playcalling and personnel used on the field?
I think answer is obvious
Don't get me wrong I want them all out but Gase and company need to be front and center

I just don't know what better coach is available. Change SOLELY to make a change may not help us. If there isn't anybody better...

I just don't know what better coach is available. Change SOLELY to make a change may not help us. If there isn't anybody better...

I would genuinely take a chance on Rizzi for a year over HORRIBLE Gase and Burke

Let new regime figure it out next season but can't be tortured by Gase another year

I never understood this fascination with wanting Rizzi to take over. If they’re going to get rid of Gase they need to get rid of everyone, hell Rizzi was held over from the Philbin regime.

Gonna be interesting to see how much of a mess we are on the field today. I don't know why I'm actually looking forward to it.

I never understood this fascination with wanting Rizzi to take over. If they’re going to get rid of Gase they need to get rid of everyone, hell Rizzi was held over from the Philbin regime.

I just think people want to see more of Rizzi’s “animated” personality beyond the 15 plays a game we get.

Back
Top Bottom