Schiano Turns Down Miami, Will Stay at Rutgers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schiano Turns Down Miami, Will Stay at Rutgers

nyjunc said:
You think the top 3 in the BE were great teams? Give me the big time wins besides beating each other? there's not a quality non-conf win amongst the 3.

That's a great point and my problem with the whole thing.

The hypocrisy of all of them ripping Boise State on the same issue is simply amazing too!

I'm not about ripping the programs and saying they aren't good teams but when they start talking about deserving NC opportunities over teams that are playing tough schedules it becomes absurd to me.

nyjunc said:
You think the top 3 in the BE were great teams? Give me the big time wins besides beating each other? there's not a quality non-conf win amongst the 3.

When did I say they were great? Now your putting words in my mouth.

nyjunc said:
What the heck does hockey have to do w/ anything? Why wouldanyone think a Southern hockey team couldnt' win it all? It's not like the players come from the areas they play. a team from the South has the same opportunity to win as a team from anywhere else.

You not getting the point man, there is no certainty in sports, I think this went over your head.

But keep on bashing the Big East if it makes ya happy man.

I'd bet money that a Randy Shannon coached UM team ends up in a more prestigious bowl than Rutgers next year

Nothing is a gimme.

Hell he could turn that team around in a year or more who knows.
Chances ae they'll go for Shannon though.

Nick is God said:
When did I say they were great? Now your putting words in my mouth.

You not getting the point man, there is no certainty in sports, I think this went over your head.

But keep on bashing the Big East if it makes ya happy man.

The BE was alot better w/ UM and VT and it still wasn't a good league back then. Why would I expect them to be better that those years int he coming years?

Back
Top Bottom