Scout.com reports Harrington will start... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scout.com reports Harrington will start...

Coolguy3

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
It's a premium site but I run Dolphin Digest and found the report there.

www.DolphinDigest.com

Scout.com has learned QB Joey Harrington is expected to make his first start for the Miami Dolphins on Sunday in place of starter Daunte Culpepper, who is suffering from a bruised shoulder. Culpepper will likely be active on Sunday as the No. 2 quarterback

Coolguy3 said:
It's a premium site but I run Dolphin Digest and found the report there.

What do you mean by you "run" Dolphins Digest?

I run the message boards there and have contact with the Dolphin's Publisher Alan Poupart. Andy Cohen owns Dolphin Digest. Dolphin Digest is setup through Scout.com which is who broke the story.

Hopefully if Joey does start this will take all the pressure off Cpep to be the Dolphins savior....it may turn him into a different QB.

I just get more excited each time i hear Joey is starting.

I dont know why but I still think that Daunte will start.....but ill take it either way.

It just doesn't add up.. Joey hasn't played since the preseason... Why would they do this.. especially on a very important divisional game.

I hope Saban and Mularkey have been drilling the team with a 2-minute "hurry up" Offense. Just unleash Harrington full speed on the clueless Pats. They have been studying game film of Daunte. Put the O into gear and ram the ball right down their throats on the opening Drive ... you guys watch Joey Harrington throws darts I just hope our WR are ready to change things up.

this means we will definitely run alot tommorrow, I'm worried abot Harrington. he did bad in Detriot because of a bad o-line and now he's in the same situation. Culpepper handles the pressure abit better I think

it's on Yahoo also:
Oct 7 Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports there are indications Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper (shoulder) will sit out the Week 5 game and QB Joey Harrington will get the start.

Back
Top Bottom