Scout.com reports Harrington will start... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scout.com reports Harrington will start...

i just wonder why this is not on espn or any other station, i mean what gives

ESPN reported Harrington took the majority of the snaps on Thursday AND Friday which is pretty much a guarantee to start.

Nick's got some cajones!!! Woohoooooo Go Phins!!! Go Joey!!! Lets show em how its done!!!

Does someone want to tell Nick that Joey is starting because I dont think he knows yet either!

Scout.com just seems to have beat everyone to the punch. Good for them! I read it and figured it was already posted here. I don't post here much unless it's breaking news usually. Until next time...

nick1 said:
this means we will definitely run alot tommorrow, I'm worried abot Harrington. he did bad in Detriot because of a bad o-line and now he's in the same situation. Culpepper handles the pressure abit better I think

A bit better???? HOW???? by getting sacked 21 times???

Well now, vamos a ver si tiene huevos or not. Hopefully he does. Man I'm extra nervous now, Ronnie's going to get the ball alot and the pats Run Defense isn't bad at all(Can't believe I justsaid that)

It's Scout.com

Which is a sports network that hosts places like DolphinDigest. If it's reported by a Viking Publisher it'll still show up on the Dolphin's page. They are all linked. Vikingupdate.com is apart of the Scout.com network just like DolphinDigest.com is. Does that make better sense?

Scout.com has a lot of insiders which is how they are able to break the news...
It's a very creditable site so need not worry.

Coolguy3 said:
It's Scout.com

Which is a sports network that hosts places like DolphinDigest. If it's reported by a Viking Publisher it'll still show up on the Dolphin's page. They are all linked. Vikingupdate.com is apart of the Scout.com network just like DolphinDigest.com is. Does that make better sense?
Still doesn't explain why the viking publisher would be the only one to get this news.

I don't know how he got it first. I could always ask the guy if I really wanted to know. Why does it matter? Geez, I didn't think I'd get questioned so much by being the one who broke the news.

If you don't want to believe me, I think someone just said it was reported on yahoo.

Back
Top Bottom