Scout.com reports Harrington will start... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scout.com reports Harrington will start...

Coolguy3 said:
I don't know how he got it first. I could always ask the guy if I really wanted to know. Why does it matter? Geez, I didn't think I'd get questioned so much by being the one who broke the news.

If you don't want to believe me, I think someone just said it was reported on yahoo.

Dont mind the trolls man, The majority of us most definitely appreciate the heads up!

Thank you :up:

Coolguy3 said:
I don't know how he got it first. I could always ask the guy if I really wanted to know. Why does it matter? Geez, I didn't think I'd get questioned so much by being the one who broke the news.

If you don't want to believe me, I think someone just said it was reported on yahoo.
I'm not questioning you at all. Thanks for reporting it. I'm questioning the report and why a viking site would be the only ones privy to the news.

I just don't know why, but AGAINST THE PATS? Wow.. I just think if we are going to do such a move, that we would do it against a much easier opponent..

Well, all publishers are considered "insiders". Scout.com used to be called TheInsiders.com but changed their names about a year ago or so. All Publishers are in direct contact with the team and players so many are able to get inside scoops. I'm not sure how the Vikings Publisher got the information but I assume he has many connections and was confident enough to post the news live. I'm good friends with the Chief's Publisher and he used to tell me all sorts of things going on around the league that most fans aren't privy to. So just because he is listed as a Vikings Publisher, doesn't mean he can get late-breaking news on other teams.

Ok guys! I'm off here and going to bed. I somewhat feel Harrington will be thrown to the wolves here but we'll see. It's definitely make or break tomorrow and I just can't bare another loss!

Go Dolphins!

Vertical Limit said:
It just doesn't add up.. Joey hasn't played since the preseason... Why would they do this.. especially on a very important divisional game.
you act like we are actually competing in this division any team in this leauge could beat us right now so who cares if we try something new hey what's the worst that could happen we win or we loose like we are expected too

mmikel30 said:
you act like we are actually competing in this division any team in this leauge could beat us right now so who cares if we try something new hey what's the worst that could happen we win or we loose like we are expected too
:rolleyes: Oh boy, how clueless are you? We win tommorow, we will be just 1 game behind the Patriots. Yes, tommorow's game is important. Anything can happen.

Vertical Limit said:
It just doesn't add up.. Joey hasn't played since the preseason... Why would they do this.. especially on a very important divisional game.
If Harrington starts tomorrow, the way it adds up is if Saban is telling the truth. Culpepper is at 85% due to the knee, his shoulder got dinged in the Buffalo game and he's been getting the crap beat out of him since then. So at this point Saban thinks a healthy Harrington gives the team at least as good a chance to win and Culpepper can benefit from some time to heal instead of going out there and getting kicked around by the New England D and being in even worse shape both physically and mentally next weekend.

If Daunte starts what adds up is that Saban thinks the day off from practice gave him enough of a break.

Vertical Limit said:
:rolleyes: Oh boy, how clueless are you? We win tommorow, we will be just 1 game behind the Patriots. Yes, tommorow's game is important. Anything can happen.
clueless :lol: i have two eyeballs what games have you been watching ok say daunte's the starter tomrrow x-plain 2 me what is going 2 change did you sprinkle some magic fairy dust on him ? or did he get laser eye surgery to help his vision? or did you make our fat second string lineman all of a sudden athletic ? i want to win yes but what kind of progress have you seen to believe we are going to compete blind faith

Don't trust anything you don't see on miamidolphins.com. Saban isn't the type of coach to say daunte is probable and then start joey on sunday... when there was any question about Frerrote starting last year, Saban announced in the middle of the week that sage was gonna start...

daunte will start

McMichael said:
Don't trust anything you don't see on miamidolphins.com. Saban isn't the type of coach to say daunte is probable and then start joey on sunday... when there was any question about Frerrote starting last year, Saban announced in the middle of the week that sage was gonna start...

daunte will start
Exactly. IMO, Daunte will start.

I want to see what Joey can do, but he hasn't had game experience since the preseason, and putting him against the Patriots doesn't sound good.

Call me a skeptic, but I'll believe this when I see it. And if Harrington is starting, I hope the offensive line has improved.

Back
Top Bottom