Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets

Now that Gase is the Head Coach for the Jets, lets keep an eye for any talent he can't control and will try to unload. Perhaps we can pickup a great talent on someone else's dime.

That’s why I was hoping that he would get hired by the Browns...to potentially unload Baker lol

But I agree! He will start dumping players around week 5 or 6

Does Gase have final say on personnel decisions?

Lol Jets made a terrible decision. Welcome aboard Richards.

Richards is going to have our defense trashing Gasy’s offense! I am fine with Miami going 2-14 this year as long as both wins are against the Jets!

I liked Gase. I'm glad he got a job. None of that has anything to do with us now.

We still do not have a Head Coach. There is certainly some time left to do it, but the longer we wait the slimmer the pickings are likely to be.

I am interested in who we keep on the current coaching staff after making so many changes last year. I would hope some of them are good coaches. I am too far removed from the reality of daily coaching to know where the good coaches end and the inconsistent players begin.

In the coming weeks and months the teams next season will be determined by the changes that will occur in the coaching and playing ranks. This is what we should be looking at.

You can't fix everything in one draft. You can establish and maintain a drafting policy that brings in folks who can end up playing NFL level football well. We will need to see how some of our more recent draft selections turn out. I can think of one Tight End who may bring the team some strength in a needed offensive category, or may still need to grow or who just may not pan out. In either case, this is more important than where Adam Gase is working!

Sorry for going off topic, but I think this topic is needlessly transient. Our teams immediate future should be the focus, at least through pre-season, then we will have more to talk about regarding other conference teams.

Back
Top Bottom