Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouting Our Former Hc And The Jets

Gase to me is a not so closeted weirdo dweeb who has used a cliche' formula + resume' to elevate his rep

primarily based on his ability to be BFF with Manning. And sorry J-E-T-S -- Darnold ain't no Manning.

Sure, he'll probably win his share of meaningless games and get the Jets near 500 but

he wasn't HC material here and barring some radical transformation he'll get exposed

in NY soon enough. Nothing I'd like better than a dude like Richard take over

in Miami and have his D ready to pop Gase's formula driven O balloon

filled with hot air...

Really can not scout the Jets today, as their draft and huge cap space will define who they are on opening day in September.

But once Tannenbaum and Gase were dealt with I asked for a early xmas present 2019! And it came to fruition.

All you need to know about Gase is that he thinks the only problem with the offense this past season was injuries. That was the only problem— not him and the way he coached. I hope the Jets have fun with Mr. Hubris.

Somebody should ask him why the defense was so bad— I’m sure he’d attribute it to a gypsy curse.

All you need to know about Gase is that he thinks the only problem with the offense this past season was injuries. That was the only problem— not him and the way he coached. I hope the Jets have fun with Mr. Hubris.

Somebody should ask him why the defense was so bad— I’m sure he’d attribute it to a gypsy curse.

"We got the gypsy at the wrong time when it was do-or-die for her."

Now that Gase is the Head Coach for the Jets, lets keep an eye for any talent he can't control and will try to unload. Perhaps we can pickup a great talent on someone else's dime.

Great point... as he rubs good players the wrong way... he’s not likely to trade with us... but cuts yes!

Still amazed the Jets wanted him!

Back
Top Bottom