Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype)

McMikey Mike

Active Roster
Reaction score
Coach Sean Payton of Denver has decided to simplify the offense for Sunday's matchup against the Dolphins. The link starts at the 1:12 minute mark. Afterwards, there's more thoughts about the Dolphins.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins have a pretty complicated play call system that boggles the mind!

Cool I look forward to Wilson’s benching if that’s the case

Trap game potential to me in this one. Sean Payton will do everything he can to not go 0 and 3.

I do think Sean Payton is basically saying Russell Wilson is having trouble learning the plays to eventually throw him under the bus if things dont get corrected.

On a side note, Daniel Jones is hot garbage. If Tua played like him he would be cut by now.

Trap game potential to me in this one. Sean Payton will do everything he can to not go 0 and 3.

I do think Sean Payton is basically saying Russell Wilson is having trouble learning the plays to eventually throw him under the bus if things dont get corrected.

On a side note, Daniel Jones is hot garbage. If Tua played like him he would be cut by now.
We'll do whatever we can to go 3-0. There is no trap game with this team. We're going to smash their offense so hard they'll think an asteroid hit them.

We'll do whatever we can to go 3-0. There is no trap game with this team. We're going to smash their offense so hard they'll think an asteroid hit them.

I don't like the word "trap," but I think some games can come at inopportune times. In this case Miami is coming off 2 physically and emotionally draining victories and DEN is, arguably, not the same as LAC or NE and it's a home game.
Anyone who's played organized sports for very long knows how draining those games can be.
I don't expect a letdown this early in the season, but I'll feel much better with a fast start.

Denver is going to melt down, and just plain melt in the South Florida sun.

This is the game we show how unstoppable we are on both sides of the ball.

What's the over / under on Denver turnovers? Will Denver have to wear their dark blue jerseys? Will the Dolphins wear their home aqua jerseys? (I sort of want Miami to wear their aqua jerseys just so that it messes with the Broncos heads. Denver is going to melt in the sun whatever they wear.)

I cannot wait for this game! I hope the Miami highlights take 10-minutes in order to show them all!

We need this one. Duh. We need them all and next week game is huge obviously but we need to get to 3-0 though and maintain a hold on at least one playoff spot while simultaneously putting an end to the Russell Wilson experiment in Denver and getting one week closer to Jalen Ramsey's return.

My only concern here is that Wilson really can't afford to go 0-3, especially with an ass kicking, so you'd expect he'll have the best game he's capable of at this point of his career.

This is a desperate team, with a desperate coach, which I am sure our coach is well aware of given that the Broncos are his childhood team.

Really hoping for a dominant performance out of the DL. 6-7 sacks where everyone gets in on the action.

Home crowd needs to be the 12th man this week. Remind Russell Wilson how little we appreciated him handing Tom Brady an extra SB title.

We need this one. Duh. We need them all and next week game is huge obviously but we need to get to 3-0 though and maintain a hold on at least one playoff spot while simultaneously putting an end to the Russell Wilson experiment in Denver and getting one week closer to Jalen Ramsey's return.

My only concern here is that Wilson really can't afford to go 0-3, especially with an ass kicking, so you'd expect he'll have the best game he's capable of at this point of his career.

This is a desperate team, with a desperate coach, which I am sure our coach is well aware of given that the Broncos are his childhood team.

Really hoping for a dominant performance out of the DL. 6-7 sacks where everyone gets in on the action.

Home crowd needs to be the 12th man this week. Remind Russell Wilson how little we appreciate him handing Tom Brady an extra SB title.
Well said. Yep. We need to keep the gas floored in this hyper competitive conference and division. Coast for one game and we could be neck and neck with the Bills. Let’s try something new…domination.

Totally agree here, i am worried of this being a trap game. I dont really bet on sports much anyways, but i would not touch this one.

On the Russ situation and "verbage" here... I do wonder if a lot o this has something to do with how over time, after some years in Seattle, he became less of a hard working NFL QB and leader, but more of a Russ that wants to be and do more off of the field. His play has declined, and to hear he cannot even handle the verbage makes me wonder on his work ethic, connection with team overall now ad days.

It is interesting, but not a huge story in my mind. We have been seeing his declined for a little now anyways.

BUT... LETS WIN THIS DOLHINS, gotta play, gotta execute!!!

JFC with this trap BS. Just say you don't expect us to win and quit being cowardly about it. I respect someone who would actually say they think we may lose and be wrong than someone who uses some stupid ass term and would claim to not have been wrong because it was/was not a trap, however the hell you quantify that.

Back
Top Bottom