Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype)

Wow, I found this interesting: "Wilson holds a 5-3 record in his career against a Fangio-led defense, while Payton is 3-2 in his head-coaching career when facing Fangio as a defensive coordinator or head coach"

This is probably going to be a high scoring affair.

True but they didn’t play against Tua

Wow, I found this interesting: "Wilson holds a 5-3 record in his career against a Fangio-led defense, while Payton is 3-2 in his head-coaching career when facing Fangio as a defensive coordinator or head coach"

This is probably going to be a high scoring affair.
A lot of Wilson's "record" is on the back of a stellar defense and beast-mode...he don't have that at the moment.

Wilson is going to be in the huddle like:

Marvin, you run a fly
Jerry, you line up over there and stop at 5 yards
Courtland, just try to get open
Snap on two

For real though, when an offense has to dumb it down that's poor coaching and a recipe for a loss.

Wilson is 34

Wilson got paid!

Wilson is complacent

Wilson is dangerous until you square him up and hit him then the buzzer goes off in his head I am a multimillionaire I need to save myself

LMAO holy crap. Triggered much? I imagine you speak for yourself and your tendencies. Not everyone is like you though. I think we should win this game and will do so, but think that we could lose if we overlook this team as if they are no threat. I dont think we are going to lose, I think we could if we assume we are going to go in there mollywop these guys easily... or anyone other team to be honest. This is the NFL... any given Sunday.
Speak for myself? Look at the likes on the post for just spelling it out.

Overlooking a team is certainly possible, but using that term is just lazy. Not saying you use it often, but it's pretty much the same folk who consider every game a trap game which is supremely annoying. Buncha goddam eyores.

Payton needing to simplify an offense isn't a problem with Wilson, it's a problem with Payton. He's so in love with offense that he basically ends up redoing his game plans Saturday night. He was a good pairing with Brees because Brees was on the same wavelength, but he's a recipe to setup a lot of other QBs for failure. He's pure chaos.

Typically I agree.

However, we do owe one franchise on our schedule a great deal of gratitude. Doesn't mean we are going to gift them a W. But there isn't a Dolphins fan alive who should hate the NY Giants.
I hate the Giants. Every time I watch Daniel Jones be an empty void at QB I get mad that they heavily inflated the qb market. And they are just miserably boring yet get more attention than a boring team should because New York.

I know, right? I just know we're gonna end up losing at least one game this season because some dumbass poster calls it a trap game.
And we may lose a couple who knows but no loss in the NFL is a “trap” game

I hate the Giants. Every time I watch Daniel Jones be an empty void at QB I get mad that they heavily inflated the qb market. And they are just miserably boring yet get more attention than a boring team should because New York.

To each their own.

I have a healthy respect for what they were able to do to New England, when no one else could. While preserving our greatest historical achievement.

Maybe it’s just me, I’ll always feel indebted to them, even if they didn’t do it for us.

Reactions: BSQ
Back
Top Bottom