Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton - Miami Dolphins - Trade - Rumor Mill

Ross would not employ Rob Ryan.

Ross is the same guy who let Goodell muscle him into sliming his own franchise and pretend along with the whole Martin bullying fiasco.

This the same coach who traded away Graham and Sproles?

As for picks, anything higher than a 3rd is insane. This team needs to build through the draft and develop depth. Thanks to money already on the books, dumpster diving shouldn't be a option.

As for Payton, he would have the best insight into Tannehill. And doubt he would settle on a guy who doesn't have the ability to be a winner at this level.

But this is a rumor. No different then the previous rumors many here call nonsense and based in no reality. And with 6 games left, its abit early to project the off season coming and goings.

he'd be the best bet to see if tannehill is it or not. i wouldn't let him anywhere near managerial duties or the defense though. total control on offense (would we even need an OC? campbell as an assistant OC would be nice - i love the attitude he brings even though he's so green in so many areas) with a tough SOB DC (schwartz is the obvious choice). it would have to be along those lines for it to work

Schwartz will want a HC gig. His agent or he said it after philbin was fired and was asked to take HC gig here.

The sad part about John Bosa is he blew out both knees and that pretty much ended his career. If he had stayed healthy who knows what he could've developed into.

This is what scares me. Payton and Tannenbaum/Ross feel that Payton molded Brees into a hall of famer and he can do the same with Tannehill, so there will be no need to invest any more resources into the position. If they are wrong its another 5 years off of our football fan lives, which would bring the total to 9 years wasted on Tannehill. NINE FREAKIN YEARS!! and even then we're not guaranteed anything, the search just starts all over again.

I'd rather have a guy thats already been burned by mediocre QB play and has learned his lesson and is extremely nervous about trusting his job security to a "but who are you going to replace him with" type.

ah, is that how payton and tannebuam feel? is it now? :lol:

that's the most presumptuous, tannehill-driven, neurotic post i've ever read, relax brotha.

given how rich our draft pick is this year, I'd be muccccch happier giving up a 3rd than a 2nd....that early second round pick is a sexy part of any draft

If a team is willing to trade away a coach, you have to ask yourself why?

In this situation? You have an idiot about to take over the Saints organization, an idiot which the dolphins are all too familiar. The bucs traded for John Gruden and worked out pretty well for them.

Whose a better option? Guy has a Super Bowl ring would bring some credibility to the fins. I'm down

Back
Top Bottom