Season Predictor Machine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Predictor Machine

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I found this website online that lets you go game by game for each week and predict the outcome of the NFL season. It's pretty fun to mess around with.

Not sure if this will link directly to my predictions, but here you go: https://playoffpredictors.com/Footb...y-G6VhXZ2Xgy44mPJBQICsrIA&c=cgm:1|tnptlw:true

There are a lot of winnable games for Miami on the schedule. I don't think Buffalo or the Jets are going to have good seasons, and I think Miami will be in wildcard contention.

If a lot goes right, I could definitely see that happening. If Miami hits the injury bug or doesn't get the expected production out of Tannehill, the OL, the pass rush, or the secondary, Miami could also have a losing record.

Post your results below!

I came up with 11-5 (last minute change from a gut feeling on the Min game)

Yours was 10-6?

I came up with 11-5 (last minute change from a gut feeling on the Min game)

Yours was 10-6?

Mine was 10-6 indeed! I think that's probably a best case scenario.

Once the schedule was done, I saw that against winning teams in my prediction, Miami was 1-5 but was 9-1 against teams with a losing record. That seems to be Miami's identity lately.

If Gase and this front office are incompetent = 4-12

If Gase and company know what they are doing = 10-6

YES!!!

I think if we win our first 4 or 5 games we will be undefeated for the season. Look at who we will have played and who we will be playing. I think we will really gel as a team on the field during those first games and after we do the question is no longer who can we beat, but who will be good enough to beat us. I don't think there is a team on our schedule that can beat us!

Playoffs are like beginning a new season. Once you are in the playoffs, what you did during the season doesn't make any difference. I expect us to make a serious run at the Superbowl.

The Superbowl is a kind of one game season by itself; getting there is important, but winning it is everything. There is no reason we can't win it if we get that far, so yes, we have a very serious chance of being 19-0.

Mine was 10-6 indeed! I think that's probably a best case scenario.

Once the schedule was done, I saw that against winning teams in my prediction, Miami was 1-5 but was 9-1 against teams with a losing record. That seems to be Miami's identity lately.

No its not, they usually beat teams they're not supposed to and lose to teams they should beat

YES!!!

I think if we win our first 4 or 5 games we will be undefeated for the season. Look at who we will have played and who we will be playing. I think we will really gel as a team on the field during those first games and after we do the question is no longer who can we beat, but who will be good enough to beat us. I don't think there is a team on our schedule that can beat us!

Playoffs are like beginning a new season. Once you are in the playoffs, what you did during the season doesn't make any difference. I expect us to make a serious run at the Superbowl.

The Superbowl is a kind of one game season by itself; getting there is important, but winning it is everything. There is no reason we can't win it if we get that far, so yes, we have a very serious chance of being 19-0.

Unbelievable... your prediction and your ability to think such things.

23 if you include the pre season.

I like it, but even I won't make that prediction.

The pre season games are a time we can find out who can be effective in our system, what problems our system has in real game conditions and what fixes those problems. Wins are nice and losses are meaningless in these games. It's how well we improve our team during these games that counts, so getting "wound around the axle" doesn't make much sense during pre season games. The quality of people we keep vs. the quality of those folks who get released is probably one of the better measures of our pre season game success.

Back
Top Bottom