Seau is in AWESOME shape | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau is in AWESOME shape

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sports Wrap on Ch. 4 was showing some clips of Seau working out in San Diego. The guy is a HOUSE. I've never seen him so big before. He was running and doing crazy routines on a beach, running up "Puke Mountain" with ease, and doing obstacle courses like they are jokes.

He gets up real early in the morning to start his workouts... it looks like he is still really dedicated to make this team win it all. I think we found the perfect guy to add heart to our team. He's going to help us not only on the field, but in the locker room.

And a lighter note, they showed Morlon Greenwood rapping *shudder*

Originally posted by Gonk
Sports Wrap on Ch. 4 was showing some clips of Seau working out in San Diego. The guy is a HOUSE. I've never seen him so big before. He was running and doing crazy routines on a beach, running up "Puke Mountain" with ease, and doing obstacle courses like they are jokes.

He gets up real early in the morning to start his workouts... it looks like he is still really dedicated to make this team win it all. I think we found the perfect guy to add heart to our team. He's going to help us not only on the field, but in the locker room.

And a lighter note, they showed Morlon Greenwood rapping *shudder*

I think Seau is going to have one of his BEST seasons, if not his BEST season this season.

Oliver...

Gents:

Seau was a monster in the first month of last season and won a defender of the month. The ankles were the only thing that slowed him down...

Now, the ankles are fixed and Seau now has the incentive to prove something...

I honestly don't see how anyone runs on this team with Zach and Junior hanging out behind this DL in a personal competion to see who can level the most RBs!

I couldnt believe it when they said he works out at 4 am. This guy is going to be awesome!

Well, Eddie Moore is rapping on his starting door.

Originally posted by Dolphan-B
Gents:

Seau was a monster in the first month of last season and won a defender of the month. The ankles were the only thing that slowed him down...

Now, the ankles are fixed and Seau now has the incentive to prove something...

I honestly don't see how anyone runs on this team with Zach and Junior hanging out behind this DL in a personal competion to see who can level the most RBs!

YUP!

seau's best season invidually this year?....no....best season as an impact player...hell yes!

clear.gif

I'll say this: I wouldn't want to be the offensive player being brought down by Seau. That guy will truly feel the pain. Seau will destroy any opposing player that nears his domain.

I saw the Channel 4 broadcast and was very impressed by Seau's determination to win. I sure hope that other Dolphin players catch his fever to work extra hard for the ring. Seau's attitude must spread in Dolphins camp- We Are Out For Some Kind Of Vengeance!

Also, we must come up with a nickname for this defensive crew. I think that this squad will make the Killer B's of the early 80s look like pansies. This 2003 defense will be that good- the very best ever in Dolphin history, in my personal view. Hold on Dolfans, 2003 will be a fast ride!
_

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by A&O
I'll say this: I wouldn't want to be the offensive player being brought down by Seau. That guy will truly feel the pain. Seau will destroy any opposing player that nears his domain.

I saw the Channel 4 broadcast and was very impressed by Seau's determination to win. I sure hope that other Dolphin players catch his fever to work extra hard for the ring. Seau's attitude must spread in Dolphins camp- We Are Out For Some Kind Of Vengeance!

Also, we must come up with a nickname for this defensive crew. I think that this squad will make the Killer B's of the early 80s look like pansies. This 2003 defense will be that good- the very best ever in Dolphin history, in my personal view. Hold on Dolfans, 2003 will be a fast ride!
_

Their name is, "The Swarm" it has been for years.

Oliver...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Just hand y'all the frickin trophy :rolleyes:

We can wait, we're in no rush, as a franchise we have TWO already.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Muck
Well, Eddie Moore is rapping on his starting door.

Muck,

You beat me to it.

There is something to be said for a thread that starts out about Junior working out at 4 am and "O, BTW they showed MORON Greenwood rapping"...

What was he doing at 4 am?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Living in the past :rolleyes:

No, I think the point of this THREAD is we are actually living in the present, we are very excited about Seau and this teams chances.

At some point I would think as a Bills fan, you would know your presence in such a THREAD is un-wanted and out of place. Why you had to start in with your sarcasm and smack about the Dolphins is beyond me. Don't you have your own MBoard?

Personally I didn't like it, and I'm sure you will just reply to this with more smack.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Their name is, "The Swarm" it has been for years.

Oliver...

Did anybody else not get the memo?

Where was I when this "official" nickname was bestowed?

Back
Top Bottom