Seau is in AWESOME shape | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau is in AWESOME shape

Oh man, he's going by Associated Press tackles. You realize by Associated Presses count, I have 55 tackles from sitting in the stands at 8 homegames?

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Sold any 10 year olds crack lately?

Only seen your mother around lately, unfortunately :( .

Btw, I don't sell drugs. I smoke em. . :redeye: :rockon:

But at the same time
Zach is on the downfall of his career
London is juts starting to reach his prime

:p

Realize that these guys are 20 months apart in age.

How long exactly is a players prime then?

Two months?

The subject of the post is "Seau is in AWESOME shape", yet I've read two pages of posts comparing Zach to Fletcher. What does this have to do with Seau, in any shape? Back to Seau, what the hell is he doing running obstacle courses? Holy crap, Bowens got hurt changing a light bulb and he's been crucified. What's going to happen if Seau gets hurt on an obstacle course? Which is more dangerous?

Fairbanks..just fyi, according to Pro Football Talk, the light bulb was 30 feet off the ground ;)

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Fairbanks..just fyi, according to Pro Football Talk, the light bulb was 30 feet off the ground ;)

Yeah, I know but stuff happens. He shouldn't be climbing ladders and Griese shouldn't have a dog and RW probably shouldn't have a car because he has a lead foot, and R. Edwards shouldn't play football in the sand and I'm 52 and hate climbing up on my roof to clean out my rain gutters and Jr. probably shouldn't be running obstacle courses.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
The subject of the post is "Seau is in AWESOME shape", yet I've read two pages of posts comparing Zach to Fletcher. What does this have to do with Seau, in any shape? Back to Seau, what the hell is he doing running obstacle courses? Holy crap, Bowens got hurt changing a light bulb and he's been crucified. What's going to happen if Seau gets hurt on an obstacle course? Which is more dangerous?

It seems like buffalo fans feel that they can come in and crap all over our boards because we have been lenient with some of them....we are going to start tightening up on off topic and wrong forum stuff since the season is almost here......Once the season starts, this forum will be jam packed with Dolphin news and opinions and there won't be any room for off topic, smack, or wrong forum things....I hope everybody gets used to that now so that it doesn't come as a big surprise when the whip cracks.:whip:

Originally posted by inFINSible

It seems like buffalo fans feel that they can come in and crap all over our boards because we have been lenient with some of them....we are going to start tightening up on off topic and wrong forum stuff since the season is almost here......Once the season starts, this forum will be jam packed with Dolphin news and opinions and there won't be any room for off topic, smack, or wrong forum things....I hope everybody gets used to that now so that it doesn't come as a big surprise when the whip cracks.:whip:

:cry: :cry: :cry: me a friggin river buddy

I guess you're the first one who wants to test the admins here???

Ask mouldsy how he likes being banned from the main board.....I can arrange the same for you if you'd like?

Originally posted by Muck
MD is slummin' it over at BillsZone. :tongue:

I missed this one, good one Muck...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to do this but....

In defense of Fletcher in the comparison, I think we are not comparing apples to apples.

Fletcher played last year and will play this year in the 4-6. Unless there are some wrinkles that I haven't seen his assignment is largely a "gap" assignment.

Rather Zach's job is to freelance. Which would invariably add up to more opportunities for tackles.

BTW That either says something for the excellent play of Fletcher or how sorry the rest of the LB core was last year. Based on the aquisitions, I think it's the latter. :)

So I don't get banned, I'll just say, learn how to read english.

Thank you.

But since you bring it up. London = Zach. Only an absoloute moron (or homer) would say they aren't compareable at the least, with London edging him in pass rush and coverage ability.

But at the same time
Zach is on the downfall of his career
London is juts starting to reach his prime

:p

I believe the word you were looking for is "comparable." Also, I think you meant to suggest he couldn't WRITE English properly, not read. Also, "English" should be capitalized in that context.

Also, "just"...oh, nevermind. You get the picture...people in glass houses....

Back
Top Bottom