Seau is in AWESOME shape | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau is in AWESOME shape

Originally posted by inFINSible

Did anybody else not get the memo?

Where was I when this "official" nickname was bestowed?

Yeah you missed the memo.

The vote was taken several years ago in the news paper. Of course I'm going by memory here.

Oliver...

hmmm....maybe we should have a new vote then....I mean with the current team members ya know? It can't be the same team with out DG and Brian Walker and Mixon and LoBro and Trace.....

just seems kinda silly to keep the same nickname.

Originally posted by Oliver

No, I think the point of this THREAD is we are actually living in the present, we are very excited about Seau and this teams chances.

At some point I would think as a Bills fan, you would know your presence in such a THREAD is un-wanted and out of place. Why you had to start in with your sarcasm and smack about the Dolphins is beyond me. Don't you have your own MBoard?

Personally I didn't like it, and I'm sure you will just reply to this with more smack.

Oliver...

Clumpy ain't that bad..

Somehow a sarcastic message such as that manages to keep this board from becoming a lovefest. :hug:

I agree with ya 1972--It would get a little sappy in here if it wasn't for the outsiders.

But the trophy is headed south!! :tongue:

geoff in WI

Well considering the play we have had from our OLB's for the past couple years anything Seau brings is really a plus. Sure Rodgers had those 2 INT's but they were serious gimme's that smacked him in the chest.

What he "hopefully" brings is some added pressure against an OL. While I find that we have a good line for pressure it wasn't very consistent. If he can disrupt things enough to help get a few INT's for our secondary, get a couple himself and provide a few sacks then I am a happy camper. Our OLB play the last couple years has been so atrocious it really is hard to do anything other then fall forward.

Calm down there buddy. I'm only worried about the Texans and then the Jets, and so on. The real thing that will make this team better is a more aggressive approach and not playing "not to lose" but by showing a killer instinct and ripping other teams hearts out. I say if you can by 20, don't stop at 13.

Wanny and Fiedler had better improve this year or all the defense in the world will not help us, you gotta score to win.

BTW, I've been to alot of Bills MB and never see Clumpy there, unless he goes by another name of course. I get a little tired of his sarcasm, but I enjoy him being around to keep the debate and outside viewpoint going. (Even if it is always biased for the Bills)

Of course, mines always biased towards the Phins on their boards.

Clumpy's alright. He's kinda like a Dolfan intern to us. One day he'll come around.

I agree that Jr. will have one of his best seasons this year.

"Somehow a sarcastic message such as that manages to keep this board from becoming a lovefest. "

:( Tell that to wharf..... :D ;)

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Well considering the play we have had from our OLB's for the past couple years anything Seau brings is really a plus. Sure Rodgers had those 2 INT's but they were serious gimme's that smacked him in the chest.

What he "hopefully" brings is some added pressure against an OL. While I find that we have a good line for pressure it wasn't very consistent. If he can disrupt things enough to help get a few INT's for our secondary, get a couple himself and provide a few sacks then I am a happy camper. Our OLB play the last couple years has been so atrocious it really is hard to do anything other then fall forward.

No they weren't. The one against the Colts popped out of the guys hands and he made an easy catch then kept balance and ran for 12 yards or so. Then against New England, Brady was about to get sacked and as hit as he threw, the ball was aiming towards the ground and Rodgers made a good grab.

Originally posted by Phinstd
BTW, I've been to alot of Bills MB and never see Clumpy there, unless he goes by another name of course. I get a little tired of his sarcasm, but I enjoy him being around to keep the debate and outside viewpoint going. (Even if it is always biased for the Bills)

Of course, mines always biased towards the Phins on their boards.

Go to this one, he's there a lot, he and I have our nice shootouts there..:D

Billszone

MD is slummin' it over at BillsZone. :tongue:

Also...

Originally posted by Prime Time
No they weren't. The one against the Colts popped out of the guys hands and he made an easy catch then kept balance and ran for 12 yards or so. Then against New England, Brady was about to get sacked and as hit as he threw, the ball was aiming towards the ground and Rodgers made a good grab.

I think it was Rodgers with the first INT in the Denver game. And it wasn't all that easy of a catch. I think he had to turn his body a bit to make the grab.

Back
Top Bottom