Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

I gotta disagree.

Sheed is on the fast track to playing his way out of my ratings. he should dominate and he doesn't. Simple as that. it is nothing more elegant than the fact that he is an underachiever.

Jamison is a real basketball talent. The guy plays in an awkward team to be on for an elbow player. He still produces.

I can agree with that, but was considering career achievements with it and I probably shouldn't of done that.. however, I still think Sheed is a better overall player than Antwan Jamison. He should be dominating, but I don't think Detroit's system allows him to do so. He's never really been a big numbers guy, but his impact is greatly noticed.

I think Carlos Boozer should be up in the top 15. He is the reason the Jazz are good. He's Hustler and great player. I love his intensity.

Minor Update.....

I will update it further after the all-star break...

For now...Wade makes a jump...and Nash moves in on the top 5.

The way amare playing he's gonna move up fast. Looks like hes 100%.

Looks good. Only minor things I'd disagree with is I think Boozer should be higher and Butler should crack the top 50.

Honestly when Yao is healthy he dominates and should be a little higher....just my opinion.

1a) Kobe
1b) Wade
2a)Lebron
2b) Arenas

Seem's like those four dominate games like no-one else right now, and honestly Id almost rather have Arenas than Lebron.

Honestly when Yao is healthy he dominates and should be a little higher....just my opinion.

1a) Kobe
1b) Wade
2a)Lebron
2b) Arenas

Seem's like those four dominate games like no-one else right now, and honestly Id almost rather have Arenas than Lebron.

Arenas is great on offence but someone show the man how to play defence, the Raptors made him look like an amateur last weds.

Arenas is great on offence but someone show the man how to play defence, the Raptors made him look like an amateur last weds.

Lebron isnt very good on defense either though. Lebron has the height to make up for that though, long arms to at least get in a guys face sometimes where Arenas cant.

Anyway Lebron is a better rebounder and passer, but Arenas is way more clutch (this year anyway) Right now I'd take Lebron, but he seems to disappear in a lot of close games at the end.

deron williams has to be in at least the top 30. Look atthe numbers hes been putting up, 17 pts 9 assists per game

Back
Top Bottom