Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

I'd also like to add.. I think Nash has the most inflated assist numbers in NBA history.

Why is it that in Dallas, where he didn't have as many finishers as he does in Phoenix, he averaged 7-8 APG every year? Although I'm not calling these players better, I tend to think that T.J. Ford, Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Baron Davis and a few others would EASILY average 10-12 APG in Phoenix's system.

People overrate the crap out've Nash's assist numbers. Sure, he's the pedestral of their system so you can't really call him a system player, but it is a system that fits ANY pass-first PG's game to PERFECTION......

............BACK TO CHRISTMAS GIFTS & FOOD!

I'd like to poitn out that the honorable mentions are not in a paricular order...they are just guys that I am watching.

As for Joe Johnson...he might make a climb up the charts soon...but not now...

The closer his team gets to .500, the closer he will get to the top 20.

yea top 10 is a little high for Joe Johnson i just don't think he should be way in the high 40's

How is wade behind lebron and kobe. He actually plays D unlike lebron. In fact I would put him 1. We see kobe without odom and wade without shaq. As for nash he blatant no D makes me think he should be lower. And duncan should be higher, around dirks level certainly above nash. Also I would say deng should be more than second tier since he is better than jason williams. Webber isnt top anything anymore. Also peja to me is not better than gordon or josh howard. and rasheed is better than jamison for the same better D comparable O. But thats just my opinion.

Minor adjustment made...

Eddie Jones dropped to tier 2.

BTW...some of you wanted Deron Williams in...I had him in the honorable mentions. You guys must have missed him.

I'd also like to add.. I think Nash has the most inflated assist numbers in NBA history.

Why is it that in Dallas, where he didn't have as many finishers as he does in Phoenix, he averaged 7-8 APG every year? Although I'm not calling these players better, I tend to think that T.J. Ford, Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Baron Davis and a few others would EASILY average 10-12 APG in Phoenix's system.

People overrate the crap out've Nash's assist numbers. Sure, he's the pedestral of their system so you can't really call him a system player, but it is a system that fits ANY pass-first PG's game to PERFECTION......

............BACK TO CHRISTMAS GIFTS & FOOD!

that maybe true, because the Suns have a lot fo talent. But you also have to take in account some of the passes he makes. He must have made 5 unbelievable assists in the game last night.

How is wade behind lebron and kobe. He actually plays D unlike lebron. In fact I would put him 1. We see kobe without odom and wade without shaq. As for nash he blatant no D makes me think he should be lower. And duncan should be higher, around dirks level certainly above nash. Also I would say deng should be more than second tier since he is better than jason williams. Webber isnt top anything anymore. Also peja to me is not better than gordon or josh howard. and rasheed is better than jamison for the same better D comparable O. But thats just my opinion.

I would probably put..

1. Kobe
1. Wade
1. LeBron

Or, if anything..

1. Kobe
1. Wade
3. LeBron

& yeah, Sheed over Jamison.. I don't like Jamison as a player one bit.

KG has to be on the top of everybodys list. look at his stats and effiency rating. hes never won because hes never had talent around him

I would probably put..

1. Kobe
1. Wade
1. LeBron

Or, if anything..

1. Kobe
1. Wade
3. LeBron

& yeah, Sheed over Jamison.. I don't like Jamison as a player one bit.

I gotta disagree.

Sheed is on the fast track to playing his way out of my ratings. he should dominate and he doesn't. Simple as that. it is nothing more elegant than the fact that he is an underachiever.

Jamison is a real basketball talent. The guy plays in an awkward team to be on for an elbow player. He still produces.

Nice list Sec.

Absolutely no way Yao should be behind T-Mac. He's become the first option on that Houston team and has put up 30 more than I can remember this year. You could even argue he deserves to be the top center in front of Shaq, with the way he's been dominating recently.

I don't get the Nash hating on this thread. I'm no Suns fan but all that perfect situation bull**** is laughable, he makes that engine run. The reason he didn't have the same numbers as he does in Dallas is precisely because of the system he was in. Whereas Nelson had him run plays for Dirk and Finley, D'Antoni has given him the green light to do as he pleases, and Nash being one, if not, the most creative player in the game, has thrived on that. He wouldn't be 'in the perfect situation' if he was not the player he is. It's ridiculous how much he makes a lot of people look better than they are, just look at Tim Thomas or what Richardson has become with the Knicks.

pinkdove, agreed 100% about steve nash. say what you want about systems, but only 2, maybe 3 guys in the nba creates and completes the passes that he dishes out a dozen at a time. phinphan896, yes kg is a top 5ver, just needs around him. what do you all think about chris paul? i see him becoming an all time great point guard.

KG has to be on the top of everybodys list. look at his stats and effiency rating. hes never won because hes never had talent around him

Glad KG got some respect on your list. There is no other player in the nba more deserving than Kevin. Call me a homer, but this guy is a great all around bball player. Most consistent man in the nba. He will put up 20, 10, and 5 every game, unlike the superstars in kobe and lebron (not hating i happen to like both players). Its just sad knowing that hes never gonna get that ring in MN, I would almost just rather see him go to a contender. I was really mad they didnt go after Iverson, but I went to the Dec. 26th game vs. Chicago and Randy Foye just amazed me. He put up 25 with a game winner with 1.8 sec to go. What an amazing game to go to, I just hope Randy gets some more playing time, he could be something special. It also made me happier about the Roy-Foye trade lol. Watch out for Foye, maybe he'll be cracking the list in 07.:D

Good list the only thing I can think of is Mike Redd should be ahead of Marion, he leads the Bucks..

Back
Top Bottom