Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

Roman529 said:
Steve Nash #10? :confused:

Maybe you did not hear he won back-to-back MVP's, something very few players have ever done.

nash at 10 is a joke...nash is a top 5 player in this league, he makes everybody else around him better and gets everybody involved and is the perfect definition of a pg.

Majpain said:
Roy is going to win ROY because he is getting the most time. Hopefully Casey is smart enough to put in Foye fora atleast 15 mins.

right now hes getting the most time...but morrison is strongly making a case to be starting...he guarded lebron in the cavs game with gerald wallace of course and lebron was held to 16 points on 3-13 shooting...in a bobcats win too

his 3 games this year morrison has

14 points
21 points
13 points

Averaging 16 ppg

Nice list 126,I believe Odom might be the most underrated player in the entire NBA.He's finally playing like did when he was a Clipper.

PHINATIC13 said:
Nice list 126,I believe Odom might be the most underrated player in the entire NBA.He's finally playing like did when he was a Clipper.

honestly hes playing better then when he was a clipper...hes playing the best bball of his life right now...he may be entering his prime

Buddwalk said:
honestly hes playing better then when he was a clipper...hes playing the best bball of his life right now...he may be entering his prime

He had a great year with the Heat as well...that was his turning point.

I think he is now taking it to the next level, the Lakers look good.

Section126 said:
He had a great year with the Heat as well...that was his turning point.

I think he is now taking it to the next level, the Lakers look good.

watching kobe the past 2 games seems like hes determined to play team ball which imo is the only way there going to win a championship. Yeah odom really broke out wades rookie year averaged like 17 ppg and nearly 10 rpg

1. Kobe Bryant (2)
2. Lebron James (1)
3. Dwyane Wade (4)
4. Dirk Nowitzki (5)
5. Allen Iverson (3)
6. Kevin Garnett (8)
7. Steve Nash (10)
8. Elton Brand (6)
9. Paul Pierce (11)
10. Tracy McGrady (7)
11. Shaquille Oneal (9)
12. Gilbert Arenas (15)
13. Tim Duncan (12)
14. Carmelo Anthony (17)
15. Yao Ming (26)
16. Shawn Marion (21)
17. Michael Redd (14)
18. Dwight Howard (28)
19. Amare Stoudmire (13)
20. Vince Carter (15)
21. Ray Allen (20)
22. Paul Gasol (27)
23. Ron Artest (18)
24. Jermaine Oneal (25)
25. Manu Ginobli (24)
26. Chauncey Billups (20)
27. Chris Bosh (22)
28. Tony Parker (23)
29. Mike Bibby
30. Zach Randolph (35)
31. Antawn Jamison
32. Rasheed Wallace
33. Chris Paul (40)
34. Rip Hamilton
35. Jason Kidd (30)
36. Jason Terry
37. Rashard Lewis
38. Baron Davis (42)
39. Peja Stoyakovich
40. Lamar Odom (NR)
41. Ben Gordon (44)
42. Ben Wallace (38)
43. Jason Richardson (46)
44. Mike Miller (50)
45. Carlos Boozer (NR)
46. Joe Johnson (43)
47. Josh Howard
48. Marcus Camby
49. Gerald Wallace (NR)
50. Andres Nocioni (NR)

Honorable Mentions: Kirk Hinrich, Richard Jefferson (45), Boris Diaw, Tayshaun Prince (47), Brandon Roy, Kevin Martin, Jason Williams, Bonzi Wells, Andre Miller, Corey Magette, Nenad Krystic, Andei Kirilenko, Chris Webber (33), Larry Hughes, Sam Cassell, Eddie Jones (50), Caron Butler.

Second Tier: Channing Frye, JR Smith, Eddie Curry, Udonis Haslem, Leandro Barbosa, Monta Ellis, Luol Deng, Wally Szczerviak, Al Jefferson, Alonzo Mourning

List is updated.

nash at 10 is a joke...nash is a top 5 player in this league, he makes everybody else around him better and gets everybody involved and is the perfect definition of a pg.

There are AT LEAST 5 players in the league who I'd take before Steve Nash. Stop overrating him.. he's a one dimensional, offensive stud. Nash is probably in the most perfect situation for a single player in the NBA. I mean, seriously, why wasn't he this good in Dallas? Exactly. Take every player in the league and put them in the PERFECT situation (Nash included), and LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, and Dirk Nowitzski are without question better overall players. I also prefer Elton Brand and I think Chris Bosh & Dwight Howard will be better players by year's end, as well. Also, at full health, most Suns fans would call Amare their best overall player.

This is about OVERALL ABILITY, not just offensive or defensive. Most of you don't watch players play defense (can't blame you, because most NBA players don't!), so what I'm saying is irrelevent to you, anyways.. :rolleyes2

if brandon roy had'nt got hurt im positive he would be in your top 50!

Come on, man.. stop overrating your team's players.

Brandon Roy top 50 already? He was averaging 12/4/4 and shooting 42%.

That's nice for a rookie 2-guard, but top 50? Come on. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom