Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

Roman529 said:
I really like Arenas too...if he did not play for the Wizards he would probably be close to top 10.
If he had fewer TO's he'd definitely be top 10. They kill his PER. i dont care what team he plays for hes a baller and he led my fantasy team to a 3rd straight crown in my pay league...Gilbert Fills Arena's. End of discussion. :lol:

Boik14 said:
I dont really see how you can say that about James. No one else on that team took a consistant secondary role to bosh as a scorer. So he had to do it. When Peterson was hitting he deferred quite a bit. When Charlie V came on late in the year his stats dipped.

Howard is a good team player without a doubt. IMO its tough to justify 3 players from 1 team though unless that 3rd guy is very talented 3rd option. Amare/marion/nash, duncan/parker/ginobli, you cant omit any of those guys. But in Howards case he feeds off of others and that alone doesnt make him great.

Watch Howard play some more..you will come to appreciate him.

As for Mike James...I have followed this guy since his days with the Heat...he has always been a chucker..and he took it to an extreme this year.

Section126 said:
Watch Howard play some more..you will come to appreciate him.

As for Mike James...I have followed this guy since his days with the Heat...he has always been a chucker..and he took it to an extreme this year.
I watch Howard plenty. i still dont agree. As far as James...ill take your word. When your a NYK fan everyone else looks good.

I would think Nash would be higher maybe 5. Shaq i wouldnt put there, probably not even in the top 15. Yao would be above shaq just because of the number games he'll play thoughout the season.

Amars said:
I would think Nash would be higher maybe 5. Shaq i wouldnt put there, probably not even in the top 15. Yao would be above shaq just because of the number games he'll play thoughout the season.

SHAQ draws double teams on a team that is the defending champ. Those double teams are there for a reason. He also leads the league in Shooting %, he will also be the 1st team ALL-NBA center....starter for the East in the All-Star game...

I think his spot is just right.

BTW..Yao played 57 games last year.

Yao is going to have a breakout season this year. Not that I am debating who should be higher on a list because I think it's a matter of personal preference and you can switch a lot of these around but Yao is going to have a big year and the Rockets will be a force by the end of the season. By the way, it's a solid list and making one is tougher then you think because it's apples and oranges with a lot of these players!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Yao is going to have a breakout season this year. Not that I am debating who should be higher on a list because I think it's a matter of personal preference and you can switch a lot of these around but Yao is going to have a big year and the Rockets will be a force by the end of the season. By the way, it's a solid list and making one is tougher then you think because it's apples and oranges with a lot of these players!

I agree that YAO will break out this year...but I want to see his FG% around 60%. He then will be a top 15 guy for sure and possibly replace SHAQ as the top center.

Section126 said:
SHAQ draws double teams on a team that is the defending champ. Those double teams are there for a reason. He also leads the league in Shooting %, he will also be the 1st team ALL-NBA center....starter for the East in the All-Star game...

I think his spot is just right.

BTW..Yao played 57 games last year.

He does require double but I think more attention will given to Wade then Shaq this year. Its kinda like pick you poison. Shaq will get his points and contribute but Dwade will Kill you if you dont stop him. Its a give in that Shaq will not give you a full season but at least 50 games, Yao is at the point where he can last a whole season barring injury. Mainly because of his youth he's only 26. That the reason I would pick Yao before Shaq. BTW he just put up 36pts last night.

Section126 said:
The List is Updated...ENJOY.

Looks real good.. Glad to see that Mike Redd is getting even more respect with people.. I knew this kid could play, he gets better every year.. GO BUCKS..

Steve Nash #10? :confused:

Maybe you did not hear he won back-to-back MVP's, something very few players have ever done.

nice list Section...I bet you though that next year Andrew Bogut will be on that list :wink:

Roy is going to win ROY because he is getting the most time. Hopefully Casey is smart enough to put in Foye fora atleast 15 mins.

Back
Top Bottom