Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

Section126 said:
Fair analysis...BUT...

Eddie Jone sis more of an offensive threat than Tayshaun Prince and a more complete player.

Artest is a 20 ppg scorer with high rpg and apg numbers while being a defensive player of the year candidate every year......I think his spot is deserved....

Sorry MikeO what Section says goes...

Jones used to be a better offensive player than Prince. I thought your list included potential which is why James is ahead of your boy Wade who you claim is the better player now.. Prince is a much better player today and in the future,than Eddie Jones will ever be again.. Jones avg 12.7 points and Prince 14.2 but that must be because Jones, can't get enought shots in the high-powered Grizz lineup..

Artest isn't a 20 ppg scorer he never has averaged over 20 points.. Bosh is younger, avg's more points and rebounds, and isn't a nutcase that has been traded 3 times already and suspend for a year..

GreenMonster said:
Sorry MikeO what Section says goes...

Jones used to be a better offensive player than Prince. I thought your list included potential which is why James is ahead of your boy Wade who you claim is the better player now.. Prince is a much better player today and in the future,than Eddie Jones will ever be again.. Jones avg 12.7 points and Prince 14.2 but that must be because Jones, can't get enought shots in the high-powered Grizz lineup..

Artest isn't a 20 ppg scorer he never has averaged over 20 points.. Bosh is younger, avg's more points and rebounds, and isn't a nutcase that has been traded 3 times already and suspend for a year..

On my list...whatever I say does go.

As for Eddie Jones....he is taking around 10 shots per game with a team that is much weaker than the one Prince plays on....

Saying Artest isn't a 20 point scorer is semantics....what did you want me to do to describe him? That he is a 19 point scorer? I don't account for nutcases when i am making a list of the best players in the nba. If the list was of who I would want...Artest would be in the 40's...Bosh would be in the top ten along with other youngsters like Paul, and Howard.

Like I said...the list is not a draft.

Section126 said:
They are in order....

The simple fact is that Elton Brand is better than KG, Duncan, right now...he might not be as good as dirk and that could be my flaw with the list.

If KG gets traded...he might get rejuvenated and become the dominant force he used to be....he looks bored out there now. Duncan has become horribly inconsistent and injury plagued.

How are all these guys ahead of Duncan? Has Brand even been to the playoffs yet? Tim Duncan is the Tom Brady of the NBA, and doesn't get credit because he just does what he has to win championships. Just curious, you mention how James is an awful defender, but where do you rank Dirk? He is terrible, Dallas has improved their defense and because Dirk has more offensive range he's better offensively, but do you take a good offensive player who is 1st team all defense or a good offensive player who is an awful defender?

djfresh47 said:
How are all these guys ahead of Duncan? Has Brand even been to the playoffs yet? Tim Duncan is the Tom Brady of the NBA, and doesn't get credit because he just does what he has to win championships. Just curious, you mention how James is an awful defender, but where do you rank Dirk? He is terrible, Dallas has improved their defense and because Dirk has more offensive range he's better offensively, but do you take a good offensive player who is 1st team all defense or a good offensive player who is an awful defender?

Tim Duncan has become awfully inconsistent with his injuries. Thus the drop on the list.

he has many more "bad" games than either Dirk or Brand.

Section126 said:
Tim Duncan has become awfully inconsistent with his injuries. Thus the drop on the list.

he has many more "bad" games than either Dirk or Brand.

It's a matter of opinion, but the next time Dirk has a good defensive game will be the first time time.

djfresh47 said:
It's a matter of opinion, but the next time Dirk has a good defensive game will be the first time time.

Yeah...I know....But he makes that team move...they play off of him....

I noticed Yao is on the list.

I know he speaks better English now that he's been over here a while, but how exactly did he call for the ball his rookie year?

"Pas bal, im open pas its. pas its!"?

good to see he's succeeding tho after the BS Barkley said about him his first year.

just noticed gerald wallace isnt in your list...sorry bro that guys a monster :yes:

Hes top 40 for me

how about a bottom 40 list? we need somewhere to put Pat Garrity.

Nice list 126,no love for my man Lamar Odom.I'd put him in there before guys like Peja,Chris Weber(now)and Eddie Jones to name a few.But it's your list nice job man.

RobFins2005 said:
I noticed Yao is on the list.

I know he speaks better English now that he's been over here a while, but how exactly did he call for the ball his rookie year?

"Pas bal, im open pas its. pas its!"?

good to see he's succeeding tho after the BS Barkley said about him his first year.

Barkley is a punk. Yao owned him his rookie year by actually starting to play good. Sure he looked like a big bust for a little while in the start of the season, but you can't expect for a guy from China and never had that big competion to dominate overnight at the NBA level.

Back
Top Bottom