Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

you should move tmac down and billups and pierce up. sure tmac is talented but he never been a winner and couldnt carry a team. His impact on a team;s success is overrated. billups makes the best team go. pierce is had his best year every, finally started leading and carrying his pittiful team.

That list was made a little while ago..I will rework it soon...I'll let you guys know..so you can rip it some more..:lol:

I would move Gilbert Arenas up to where you have Melo,,,and drop Melo down to #18. Melo hits big shots at the end but he is not as good as Arenas.

miadfins said:
you should move tmac down and billups and pierce up. sure tmac is talented but he never been a winner and couldnt carry a team. His impact on a team;s success is overrated. billups makes the best team go. pierce is had his best year every, finally started leading and carrying his pittiful team.

Pierce was outstanding this year, he is simply a great player. As for the Celtics being "pitiful"... ha!

I'm not sure how you can call a lineup of Pierce, Szczerbiak, West and Gomes pitiful?

miadfins said:

I would highly have to disagree with what you just said. This season proved that we needed a guy like T-Mac to take over a game. We all know that he can take over a game because he has the skills and talent to do so. Without T-Mac playing, we only won like 6-12 games and he missed half of the season. I think he can carry a team, but he will need one more player to help him along the way.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Pierce was outstanding this year, he is simply a great player. As for the Celtics being "pitiful"... ha!

I'm not sure how you can call a lineup of Pierce, Szczerbiak, West and Gomes pitiful?

gomes is not good yet, west can be good but still too young and szczerbiak is only a catch and shoot player who cant play any defense. sure pitiful is exarating a bit, but the talnt thay have is wasted on how badly coached they are.

miadfins said:
gomes is not good yet, west can be good but still too young and szczerbiak is only a catch and shoot player who cant play any defense. sure pitiful is exarating a bit, but the talnt thay have is wasted on how badly coached they are.

Whatever. This team has a TON of young talent and while they might not be a force in the immediate future (next year) they have an extremely bright future. Just give some time for Gerald Green, Tony Allen, Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, Kendrick Perkins and Delonte West to develop and watch out.

UPDATED LIST.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James
3. Allen Iverson
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Dirk Nowitzki (7)
6. Kevin Garnett (8)
7. Tracy McGrady (5)

8. Elton Brand (6)
9. Shaquille Oneal
10. Steve Nash
11. Paul Pierce (17)
12. Tim Duncan (11)

13. Amare Stoudmire
14. Vince Carter
15. Gilbert Arenas (18)
16. Shawn Marion (21)
17. Carmelo Anthony (11)
18. Ron Artest (15)

19. Michael Redd
20. Chauncey Billups (16)
21. Ray Allen (20)
22. Paul Gasol (27)
23. Tony Parker (30)
24. Jermaine Oneal (25)
25. Manu Ginobli (24)

26. Yao Ming
27. Chris Bosh (22)
28. Dwight Howard
29. Mike Bibby
30. Jason Kidd (23)
31. Antawn Jamison
32. Rasheed Wallace
33. Chris Paul (40)
34. Rip Hamilton
35. Zach Randolph
36. Jason Terry
37. Rashard Lewis
38. Baron Davis (42)
39. Peja Stoyakovich
40. Chris Webber (33)
41. Ben Gordon (NR)
42. Ben Wallace (38)
43. Jason Richardson (46)
44. Mike Miller (NR)

45. Richard Jefferson
46. Joe Johnson (43)
47. Josh Howard
48. Marcus Camby
49. Gerald Wallace (NR)
50. Stephon Marbury (41)

Honorable Mentions: Andres Nocioni, Kirk Hinrich, Boris Diaw, Tayshaun Prince, and Larry Hughes.

Section126 said:
UPDATED LIST.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James
3. Allen Iverson
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Dirk Nowitzki (7)
6. Kevin Garnett (8)
7. Tracy McGrady (5)

8. Elton Brand (6)
9. Shaquille Oneal
10. Steve Nash
11. Paul Pierce (17)
12. Tim Duncan (11)

13. Amare Stoudmire
14. Vince Carter
15. Gilbert Arenas (15)
16. Shawn Marion (21)
17. Carmelo Anthony (11)
18. Ron Artest (15)

19. Michael Redd
20. Chauncey Billups (16)
21. Ray Allen (20)
22. Paul Gasol (27)
23. Tony Parker (30)
24. Jermaine Oneal (25)
25. Manu Ginobli (24)

26. Yao Ming
27. Chris Bosh (22)
28. Dwight Howard
29. Mike Bibby
30. Jason Kidd (23)
31. Antawn Jamison
32. Rasheed Wallace
33. Chris Paul (40)
34. Rip Hamilton
35. Zach Randolph
36. Jason Terry
37. Rashard Lewis
38. Baron Davis (42)
39. Peja Stoyakovich
40. Chris Webber (33)
41. Ben Gordon (NR)
42. Ben Wallace (38)
43. Jason Richardson (46)
44. Mike Miller (NR)

45. Richard Jefferson
46. Joe Johnson (43)
47. Josh Howard
48. Marcus Camby
49. Gerald Wallace (NR)
50. Stephon Marbury (41)

Honorable Mentions: Andres Nocioni, Kirk Hinrich, Boris Diaw, Tayshaun Prince, and Larry Hughes.

my boy Gilbert Arenas in the top 15! :yes:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Whatever. This team has a TON of young talent and while they might not be a force in the immediate future (next year) they have an extremely bright future. Just give some time for Gerald Green, Tony Allen, Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, Kendrick Perkins and Delonte West to develop and watch out.

Im a huge huge gerald green fan just ask prime time and nappy :yes:

Boston is a team to watch out for they have a high draft pick at #6 overall which gives them the shot to get a big guy like Andrea Bargnani

I agree with the players but not the order. Except Josh Howard. He nor Starbucks deserve a spot. Im happy you kicked Stevie Turnover out. Good talent, another no brain guy. He and Steph should be a great backcourt*end sarcasm*

To a degree I agree on Shaq. I agree that whenever he is out there at a 100% he is a top 10 player. But its so rare that he is out there its tough to justify it. I certainly would have Nash higher. i think thats a mistake.

Ginobli is ranked too high. Hes strictly a postseason player, not a great reg. season player.

Caron Butler, Hinrich and Mike James deserve spots imo.

Too much criticism for Melo. his team asks him to score cause no one else can do so consistantly but hes had quite a few games with 25pts-6rebs-3/4asts, a steal and a block. Hes still a high TO guy but everyone who handles the ball a lot generally is.

Boik14 said:
I agree with the players but not the order. Except Josh Howard. He nor Starbucks deserve a spot. Im happy you kicked Stevie Turnover out. Good talent, another no brain guy. He and Steph should be a great backcourt*end sarcasm*

To a degree I agree on Shaq. I agree that whenever he is out there at a 100% he is a top 10 player. But its so rare that he is out there its tough to justify it. I certainly would have Nash higher. i think thats a mistake.

Ginobli is ranked too high. Hes strictly a postseason player, not a great reg. season player.

Too much criticism for Melo. his team asks him to score cause no one else can do so consistantly but hes had quite a few games with 25pts-6rebs-3/4asts, a steal and a block. Hes still a high TO guy but everyone who handles the ball a lot generally is.

I disagree on Mike James...

I like his game..but what he did this year was disgraceful...he played the season to build up stats and get a big contract...

I really like Josh Howard because of his complete game...He has every tool you can want a player to have...when he goes...the Mavs are unbeatable.

I really like Caron..but he gets so little attention with the wizards..that his numbers are gonna be good. Hinrich made my honorable mentions...

Boik14 said:

ginoboli is a good regular season player as well...he just is in a situation like with the pistons too many good players to really stick out and score 30 a game

Rocky Raccoon said:
my boy Gilbert Arenas in the top 15! :yes:

I really like Arenas too...if he did not play for the Wizards he would probably be close to top 10.

Section126 said:
I disagree on Mike James...

I like his game..but what he did this year was disgraceful...he played the season to build up stats and get a big contract...

I really like Josh Howard because of his complete game...He has every tool you can want a player to have...when he goes...the Mavs are unbeatable.

I really like Caron..but he gets so little attention with the wizards..that his numbers are gonna be good. Hinrich made my honorable mentions...
I dont really see how you can say that about James. No one else on that team took a consistant secondary role to bosh as a scorer. So he had to do it. When Peterson was hitting he deferred quite a bit. When Charlie V came on late in the year his stats dipped.

Howard is a good team player without a doubt. IMO its tough to justify 3 players from 1 team though unless that 3rd guy is very talented 3rd option. Amare/marion/nash, duncan/parker/ginobli, you cant omit any of those guys. But in Howards case he feeds off of others and that alone doesnt make him great.

Back
Top Bottom