Senior Bowl 2020 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl 2020

I now feel those two go well before 4th. Probably 2nd early 3rd?

Oh I agree, I see both in the 25-45 range by the end of it.

On a side note, I did see practices but not the game and I think Gordon is a better game player than practice player. Hate that he looks like is going to throw his back out with the amount of effort he puts into his throwing motions. Reminds me of Fitzpatrick in that sense. Late round guy but he solidified himself as a draft pick . I like Mims out of Baylor because Miami needs a guy to take the top off the defense or be able to rack up YAC, but he seems more of a top speed guy than a shifty burst guy, KJ Hill seems more like a target for that slot role. This might be the deepest draft of WR I can remember.

I like what I saw from Anae, and have no issue bringing in a few Hawaiians to Miami (Tua, Anae)

Pretty annoyed that the best corner I saw in practice all week didn’t play in the game. Darnay Holmes

Are long throws that important? Titans made it to afc champ game with a qb who doesnt throw long thst much.

I think Tannehil threw down field a decent amount in the regular season. Especially if you base it on the % of his overall pass attempts.

Back
Top Bottom