Senior Bowl 2020 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl 2020

Take Throckmorton out before somebody's QB get injured....

Look at how Claypool brought that in, despite being out of bounds.

DJ and Bucky had Gandy-Gordon on their move the sticks podcast the other day, the kid was a very impressive interview, gonna be a good pick up for someone.

Piss Poor showing for most of the Offensive Tackles in this game. Joke of a showing by most.

Never liked Patricia because of his Pats beckground and that ridiculous pencil thing, but the guy's a lot of fun here, new respect for him.

What the hell happened to Shea Patterson. That kid has looked lost since his injury before he joined Michigan. Kid was a 5 star recruit back in the day.

My takes on the game so far:

Why do they still call them North and South, if it has no bearing on which team a player is on? Or is it just the location of the college in its state now?

Alfred E Newman pronounces it like rhesus.

Sorry for regurgitating the same things the rest of the country is talking about; I'll try to bring something new to the table next time.
It’s definitely not location. Oregon is further north than Utah and Herbert is on the South and Love is on the north. Plus I saw a guy from Miami on the north squad. It’s doesn’t getting any further south than Miami

Lamar Jackson...

Needs a position change...Move to FS who can cover big slots (YIKES!) and TE's (DOUBLE YIKES!!), because his schtick on the bundary is:
  1. miss his jam
  2. barely catch up to his man
  3. outright grab...in front of officials.

Herbert MVP of Senior Bowl. After the process is over we'll be lucky if he makes it to 5.

Back
Top Bottom