Senior Bowl 2020 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl 2020

The only offensive tackles worth a look in the senior bowl week are Matt Peart UConn and Tyre Phillips Miss St. Those are the only draftable tackles in Mobile.

Keep an eye on Hennesey at Center for the North here, along with Cushenberry for the South, could well be a target for us in the 3rd or 4th round.

Hope you guys get Herbert. Don't draft Jordan Love please...

;)

My takes on the game so far:

Why do they still call them North and South, if it has no bearing on which team a player is on? Or is it just the location of the college in its state now?

Alfred E Newman pronounces it like rhesus.

Sorry for regurgitating the same things the rest of the country is talking about; I'll try to bring something new to the table next time.

I'm ok with that, unlike a lot of people, but I absolutely don't take him ahead of Tua or without trying to move up to get Tua.

For me, it's move up for Tua for a reasonable price, or target Herbert at 5. I like Tua a lot better, but I'd rather have Herbert surrounded by a high-end OL and group of receivers than Tua without all that. Where the balance breaks one way or the other, I'm still deciding.

Keep an eye on Hennesey at Center for the North here, along with Cushenberry for the South, could well be a target for us in the 3rd or 4th round.

That was a great block there from Hennesey for the TD :)

Why do they still call them North and South, if it has no bearing on which team a player is on? Or is it just the location of the college in its state now?

Oregon is clearly in the South dude :) At least for me up here in Canada anyways :)

Herbert isn't a good quarterback.

He's never the reason a offense scores points or makes plays. He's just kinda there and has been for 4 years.

If he is who Miami selects I'll root for him but I'll always know Miami will be in the qb market again very soon.

Back
Top Bottom