Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl is around the corner.....here's some info

Holy crap Lewis has some monkey arms, Herbert seems to have some small hands for his size. I am 5'11 and my hands are like 1/4th" smaller than his. On the flip size Love has some monkey arms and HUGE hands jeez. Not that measurements mean as much as tape but always interesting to track. Love's measurements will make teams happy considering they seem ideal for most any climate.

Yeah, he has the look and build you want and could most likely put on another 5 or so pounds and not lose anything. Baltimore spoke to him today so he seems a likely target...I don't think it would be a bad thing to target the same.

So we got one hour of "highlights" where they interviewed Love and Herbert and talked to Dimitroff while not paying attention to anything that was going on for the most part. Now instead of giving us to useful stuff, they are showing a rerun of the 2018 SF/KC game like that really matters !

Draftnetwork at least has a write up of the events of today:

Amazes me that dimitrof still has a job. Should have been fired 2 years ago.

amazing

Holy crap Lewis has some monkey arms, Herbert seems to have some small hands for his size. I am 5'11 and my hands are like 1/4th" smaller than his. On the flip size Love has some monkey arms and HUGE hands jeez. Not that measurements mean as much as tape but always interesting to track. Love's measurements will make teams happy considering they seem ideal for most any climate.

Nothing small about 10" hands.

They didn’t show us much. Thanks nfl network. But I really liked tbe 1 on 1 reps of darnay Holmes.

now it’s the freaking replay of tbe afc champ game smh

Holmes is one of the more underrated players in the draft imo. He ran a 4.32 at 195 coming out of HS and was one of the top CB's in 2017. He made some stupid mistakes at UCLA, but I'm pretty sure he goes Top 50.

I like Kyle Dugger, I was hoping he would stay under the radar, but he's already getting noticed at the first practice. He was going to be my diamond in the rough pick, but if he keeps shining at the Senior Bowl, he'll be on everyone's radar.

Nothing small about 10" hands.

You are right, just feel like it is small for a guy of his size. That was until I went and saw Patrick Mahomes has 9 1/4" hands and Jackson has 9 1/2" hands. So yeah guess seeing his measurements next to Love was just caught my eye and prevented me from getting more in depth with my analysis.

10" is the same size as Luck, Wentz and Stafford so needless to say is more than adequate.

so some people I trust who are down at Mobile are saying a lot of scouts and coaches are already talking about how the Oregon staff stifled Herbert's development
There were reports during the season, of Herbert expressing frustration with the offense. I guess the NFL world is seeing 1st hand, how much Oregon may have hurt his development?

There were reports during the season, of Herbert expressing frustration with the offense. I guess the NFL world is seeing 1st hand, how much Oregon may have hurt his development?

It is funny when you dont have to rep the program and be a good teammate anymore what you start to hear. Herbert played the role he needed to to try and make that team successful and now that he has declared all of these rumblings come out.

But they all carry weight, it is not hard to see his skill set and how it could be exploited much better. The concepts and foundation of that offense and program as a whole seem to be caught in what Kelly did well with weak arm run first QBs. Will be interesting to see what come out from his whiteboard and interview sessions. I wonder where he is in his understanding of more pro concepts since he never really ran anything beyond a one read system with a lot of lateral/horizontal passing.

Sounds like he won day 1 for sure, couldn't have asked for a better day to showcase his arm and his ability to cut the ball through high wind with accuracy.

Holmes is one of the more underrated players in the draft imo. He ran a 4.32 at 195 coming out of HS and was one of the top CB's in 2017. He made some stupid mistakes at UCLA, but I'm pretty sure he goes Top 50.

5 foot 10 190 a little undersized is he a boundary? His closing speed in 1 on 1s and 11 on 11 was exceptional yesterday.

looked like the class of the one teams corner group I saw. Feet hips fluidity awareness acceleration compete

Definitely saw some hesitation from Herbert in 11 on 11 reps from under center.

In terms of letting the ball go timing wise. Thinking a lot. Similar to rosen in Miami this last year.

Of course it was only day 1 and I don’t recall ever seeing him take snaps from under center at Oregon

Who is the ot with the sc decal on his helmet? Just speaking of 1 on 1 reps yesterday he made it look pretty easy. Just wondering who that is.

I was thinking he was small school or something

Who is the ot with the sc decal on his helmet? Just speaking of 1 on 1 reps yesterday he made it look pretty easy. Just wondering who that is.

I was thinking he was small school or something
Not sure...there is a kid from St. Johns who looked good yesterday

HEre is a thread of o-line vs d-line...

Not sure...there is a kid from St. Johns who looked good yesterday

HEre is a thread of o-line vs d-line...

I’m not much on Simpson. He’s too sluggish for me. Lacks short area redirect I think and meh.

I think his names Alex Taylor South Carolina state. I don’t know what his tape looks like but I liked his hand use his hand placement in 1 on 1s and his feet. He looked like a left tackle to me

just something I want to get more looks at

Back
Top Bottom