seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
read on theganggreen.com:

the funniest post ever:

I think you all are far too panicky here about this injury. Lest you all forget that Vinny engineered the greatest comeback in modern day football (MNM). The guy has skills and I truly don't think we will miss a beat with him in there as long as Paul Hackett changes the offense. We need to go to 5 WR sets and replace Curtis with Lamont Jordan. Some of you may disagree, but I think Lamont Jordan is a faster version of Ricky Williams. The guy has got speed and size. He is tougher than Williams, and I am not alone in stating this, Lamont could start for about 28-29 other teams.....including Miami if he was given the same amount of carries as RW. We have a 2000 yard back here and we need to use him as such. , he just happens to be playing behind a hall of fame legend RB in Martin and his production isn't eye popping. Herm will rally the troops and I can guarantee you all we start out 2-0. The Redskins suck and Vinny has owned the Fishies. We match up well with Mami and it is in our house. Look for Vinny to throw deep and outside to burners Moss and Conway. I don't think we play any team that could man up Conway, Cherbet and Moss...It just aint gonna happen. They will have to go zone.

As a side note, my firend who is a doctor (sports medicine podiatrist) says that if they set the hand right Chad could be back in 2-3 weeks PLAYING. I speculate he is throwing inside of 1 week. It was his nonthrowing hand thank god. He says that he does these feet operations all the time and he says they are more intricate and difficult than the wrist opertaions and he gets people back on their feet in weeks (1-2). Lets all pray for the best. Chad will probably only miss 3 games. Vinny can surely lead us to a couple of early victories. I think we all are a little shell shcoked. Our D will step around and D Robertson will be a major force contniung to be triple teamed freeing up slo-mo and starvin marvin for tackles.

IN Herm we trust!

someone needs to check the water in ny...that line about lamont jordan is absolutely priceless!!

Yeah, thats special lol! Comparing a back-up to thee Ricky Williams is about as funny a comment as I've heard in a while. I guarantee that Vinny is gonna be hastled all day when he plays the Fins. He's to rusty, Taylor will breath down his neck. With his demished recieving corp he's gonna be in trouble.

I nominate that one for 'Homer Post of the Year'.

Vinnie has owned the Phins, eh?? Well, what happened the last time he faced us?? Vinny owned us to the tune of 125 yds and 2 INTs in a 30-3 rout. Yeah, he really had us down for the count. :tongue:

And look out Hall of Fame, Lamont Jordan is here!!

Some people are just dumb no matter what team they root for...

dont you just love the part where jordan could start for 28-29 other teams? my question is: what are the other 2 teams he CANNOT start for? Marshall Faulk's '99 rams team? '98 broncos featuring Terrell Davis? nah, he makes TD look like...well...lamont jordan :lol:

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

Yeah, everybody has a 'Ralph Wiggum' on their boards. :)

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Frank Reich <---------------engineered the "greatest comeback" in modern day football

sucks to admit...but i have to agree

**furiously shakes fist at clumped**

buffalo never would've beaten miami in afc championship if not for that miracle :fire:

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

sucks to admit...but i have to agree

**furiously shakes fist at clumped**

buffalo never would've beaten miami in afc championship if not for that miracle :fire:

And we beat you IN MIAMI :tongue:

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

and here's your proof...

"hall of fame legend RB in Martin "

Vinny Testaverde has owned miami actually. I got to give it to him but its true and if you deny that Vinny has owned us then take out the last 8 games in tapes if you have them. Other than that vinny has too much rust to do anything against us specially if he doesnt have keyshawn johnson and coles now and is left with Chrebet and Curtis Conway and ohh yea santana moss.

Ohh on a doctor note

Chad pennington broke his hand and there is no way he can come back in 3 weeks unless that arm is padded with some sort of hand brace to keep it as straight as possible. The hand has delicate ligaments and has up to 25 small bones and takes a sustancial time to heal. 12 weeks out of the season would suck for him. There is always a chance for him to come back as well.

Back
Top Bottom