seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
you are dismissed...however, we didn't have to withstand the 52-17 thrashing :lol:

At least that WAS the SB not like the 62-7 annilation put forth by the Jags :lol:

Yeah, you're right... Much better to be blown out on national TV with every football fan in the world watching...

Now matter how we fade in December (although our December record the past bunch of years is 2-1 over the Bills), nothing can ever match the all-time greatest choke artists of all time, those 4 time losing Bills... Truly, there is NO better example of choking... Our December fades don't even come close..

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Yeah, you're right... Much better to be blown out on national TV with every football fan in the world watching...

Now matter how we fade in December (although our December record the past bunch of years is 2-1 over the Bills), nothing can ever match the all-time greatest choke artists of all time, those 4 time losing Bills... Truly, there is NO better example of choking... Our December fades don't even come close..
nothing comes close to having the best QB ever, and never winning a superbowl...hell, he only made one and that was a blowout:lol:

btw, Danny was our bitch too:tongue:

Originally posted by Muck
I nominate that one for 'Homer Post of the Year'.

Vinnie has owned the Phins, eh?? Well, what happened the last time he faced us?? Vinny owned us to the tune of 125 yds and 2 INTs in a 30-3 rout. Yeah, he really had us down for the count. :tongue:

And look out Hall of Fame, Lamont Jordan is here!!

Vinny has owned us???

110 for 191, 1141 yards, 8 TD, 6 INTs...

in 6 games, since he sat out the '99 season...

75.8 passer rating...

our own inept play in some of those games beat us more than Vinny did... But, we lost... But to say he owned us is laughable...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
nothing comes close to having the best QB ever, and never winning a superbowl...hell, he only made one and that was a blowout:lol:

You got it all wrong...

Marino was the the best ever QB in a team sport... The team didn't win a Super Bowl while he was writing his Hall of Fame resume...

Not making it to more than 1 Super Bowl doesn't come close to comparing with losing 4 straight Super Bowls...

Nice try, though...

and where were you guys those years?...hell, where have you been since godfather was in theaters?...so shut up...also, Clump was right, a professional football team losing by a score of 62-7 is unheard of...yeah, we lost 52-17, but it's not even the worst sb margin ever...that belongs to the broncos, who lost 55-10. you guys lost 62-7, and Fiedler had better stats then Marino....actually, that may have been Fiedler's best game ever:roflmao:

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
read on theganggreen.com:

the funniest post ever:

someone needs to check the water in ny...that line about lamont jordan is absolutely priceless!!

I think Lamount Jordan can be special as well, I dunno about 2000 YD special though... :eek:

Oliver...

and where were you guys those years?...hell, where have you been since godfather was in theaters?...so shut up...also, Clump was right, a professional football team losing by a score of 62-7 is unheard of...yeah, we lost 52-17, but it's not even the worst sb margin ever...that belongs to the broncos, who lost 55-10. you guys lost 62-7, and Fiedler had better stats then Marino....actually, that may have been Fiedler's best game ever:roflmao:

Fiedler is 4-0 against the Bills...

Making 4 staright Super Bowls is impressive... But winning one, now that really feels good, but I guess you'll just have to trust me on that...

Bills fans, back to your corner, Dolphin fans.. back to yours.

Now... back to slamming the Jets, lets focus here people! ;)

I believe the above statement is at least smack if not blasphemy... Other than that it's just completely STUUUUUUUUPID!

CirclingWagons, I guess in your eyes the Bills "own" Ricky Williams too... Whatever helps you sleep at night...

The post by the Jills fans brought to us by "Fiedler for MVP" and the posts by the Bills fans, just prove one thing. They all point out things that are not true. The Jets fan is on crack, I agree there. The Bills fans love to point out the 62-7 blowout, but fail to bring up that they lost 4 consecutive superbowls.... hrmmm, would you rather have Ricky Williams or LaMont Jordan, AND would you rather lose a first round game by a 62-7 score OR lose 4 consecutive superbowls?

Oh look, more off-topic Bills Smack.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Enough with the Bills here. This post wasn't about bitching one another.

As for the post, the guy is an homer like I never seen before.

He's saying that Testaverdee can have a Marino-like year. Jordan can gain 2000 yards and nobody can match with their WR.

I love the part where he says that they doesn't play any team that can match Conway,Moss and Chrebet. I believe that Miami, Philadelphie, TB and the Pats have the best secondaries and facing anyone of these team you'll have problems. If you have the speeds rushers at DE to go along with that like Miami has...

I think that this guy has probaly never even watched a Jets-Dolphins game cause even the biggest Jets fans know that MIami got screwed last year with the Catch in the End ZOne by Chambers. I mean i know a catch when i see one and so does everyone else that is why 99% of the fans who voted during the game said it was a touchdown and 1% of the 66000 that voted said it was incomplete. With out the worst call i saw all season mind you i watch every NFL game at the bar on 15 TVs Miami would have beat the Jets twice. All we have done since is pick up a couple pro bowlers

Back
Top Bottom