seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

Originally posted by justafan

The giants game was the worst call of the season. When you get the NFL to apologize, you now they blew it. Even then the Giants coaching staff admitted if they didn't blow the lead it wouldn't have matterd.

If that had been a regular season game the NFL would have never apologised.

Oh, and that was the worst NON-call of the season. ;)

Justafan....did you not see where I pointed out the fact that even though Lucas threw the season away, if the fins had been rightfully awarded that game they would have been in the playoffs. What happened before was irrelevant at that point, the game was decided on a single (terrible) call.

Yes, J-E-T-S...the fins earned that spot and the division title. If you deny that the fins were screwed in a call that gave the game to New England then you must be scraping around, trying to justify the Jets division title that they "won" by default.

The only thing Lamont Jordan has in common with thee Ricky Williams is the #34.

:jetssuck:

As far as the original post goes.

jordan couldn't carry Rickey's jock strap
:jetssuck: :lolcry: :roflmao: :roflmao:

didn't the Jets start 1-4 with Vinny under center last year? he had all the weapons then... i dont see them winning 5 of their first 12 with him as their starter .. remember, they have major depth problems on their team... you can never underestimate good depth.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
read on theganggreen.com:

the funniest post ever:

someone needs to check the water in ny...that line about lamont jordan is absolutely priceless!!
after reading that crap, i'm not so upset about getting banned on ganggreen!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Justafan....did you not see where I pointed out the fact that even though Lucas threw the season away, if the fins had been rightfully awarded that game they would have been in the playoffs. What happened before was irrelevant at that point, the game was decided on a single (terrible) call.

Yes, J-E-T-S...the fins earned that spot and the division title. If you deny that the fins were screwed in a call that gave the game to New England then you must be scraping around, trying to justify the Jets division title that they "won" by default.

The only thing Lamont Jordan has in common with thee Ricky Williams is the #34.

You are going through some serious denial issues pal. Do you not realize that going into Week 16, the almighty Dolphins were 2 games ahead of the Jets and one game ahead on the Pats, and all three teams having full health. Do you also not realize that if the Dolphins beat a well-under .500 Minnesota team or hold on to an 11 point lead or whatever it was with 5 minutes left against NE, they would have earned a spot. Finally, do you also not realize that the Jets, though they needed help from some choking teams, still had to beat a Packers team that was playing for a 1st Round bye, and they won by more than 3 scores.

AND, you don't have to believe it or see it, or whatever you want to do, but Lamont Jordan does have a very similar style to Williams.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
read on theganggreen.com:

the funniest post ever:

someone needs to check the water in ny...that line about lamont jordan is absolutely priceless!!

Ahah.

Hah.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Yes, when I think of 2,000 yard backs, I think of OJ, Eric Dickerson...and of course the immortal Lamont Jordan. Actually, I do have him in a fantasy league, but come on...friends don't let friends post drunk.

And hey....although I'm a Fins fan from birth, I'm also a Phillies fan, (long story), and plagiarizing the Garry Maddox quote is heinous. The proper quote is, "two thirds of the earth is covered by water. The other third is covered by Garry Maddox."

saw this in a recent KFFL player report

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny!!! I can see it now, it's the 4th quarter and the Jets are trailing by 6 points. Two minutes left on the clock, snow is pouring down, and the Jets need to go 75 yards to win the game. Out trots Vinny Testaverde, looking calm, cool and ready to drive the ball the whole distance. The first pass is a 15-yard out pattern to Wayne Chrebet and the second one is a 20 yard-pass over the middle to Curtis Conway. Like a plastic surgon, Vinny methodically marchs the football down the field with precision passes to his wide receivers. In the end, the drive is determined by a game winning diving catch in the back of the endzone to Chrebet. The fans will be chanting Vinny, Vinny, Vinny and the talk show hosts will be making comments about Super Bowl runs. Then all at once reality kicks in, the odds of Vinny making it past week three is next to none. Chances are Miami Dolphins DE Jason Taylor will round the corner week 2 and slam right into the back of Vinny and turn him inside out. On will walk Todd Husak or Brooks Bollinger or whomever ends up as the team's top backup and off will walk any hopes of making the playoffs. I'm rooting for Vinny and the Jets, but it's not looking good for them. Curtis Martin of old needs to show big time this season for them to have a chance at winning games. The AFC East might be the toughest Division in the NFL and Chad Pennington going down was a serious blow to the Jets' playoff hopes.

Andrew Langer
Assistant Editor
KFFL

As soon as I heard Vinny was starting, I thought, somewhere Jason Taylor is drooling

:lol:

Re: saw this in a recent KFFL player report

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
Vinny, Vinny, Vinny!!! I can see it now, it's the 4th quarter and the Jets are trailing by 6 points. Two minutes left on the clock, snow is pouring down, and the Jets need to go 75 yards to win the game. Out trots Vinny Testaverde, looking calm, cool and ready to drive the ball the whole distance. The first pass is a 15-yard out pattern to Wayne Chrebet and the second one is a 20 yard-pass over the middle to Curtis Conway. Like a plastic surgon, Vinny methodically marchs the football down the field with precision passes to his wide receivers. In the end, the drive is determined by a game winning diving catch in the back of the endzone to Chrebet. The fans will be chanting Vinny, Vinny, Vinny and the talk show hosts will be making comments about Super Bowl runs. Then all at once reality kicks in, the odds of Vinny making it past week three is next to none. Chances are Miami Dolphins DE Jason Taylor will round the corner week 2 and slam right into the back of Vinny and turn him inside out. On will walk Todd Husak or Brooks Bollinger or whomever ends up as the team's top backup and off will walk any hopes of making the playoffs. I'm rooting for Vinny and the Jets, but it's not looking good for them. Curtis Martin of old needs to show big time this season for them to have a chance at winning games. The AFC East might be the toughest Division in the NFL and Chad Pennington going down was a serious blow to the Jets' playoff hopes.

Andrew Langer
Assistant Editor
KFFL

As soon as I heard Vinny was starting, I thought, somewhere Jason Taylor is drooling

:lol:
that was well worth reading, it was friggin hilarious!:rofl:

Once again I have to point it out to you. I guess some people are just slow. What I was saying was, whatever happened PRIOR to the NE game was irrelevant. Even though the Fins crapped away those games they were screwed out of the one game that mattered by the refs. If you don't understand this then I suggest you quit posting, you will show that you aren't on the same speaking level as the rest of us here... its simple.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.....he's no Ricky. I'm not saying he sucks but he's more of a Dayne then Ricky.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Once again I have to point it out to you. I guess some people are just slow. What I was saying was, whatever happened PRIOR to the NE game was irrelevant. Even though the Fins crapped away those games they were screwed out of the one game that mattered by the refs. If you don't understand this then I suggest you quit posting, you will show that you aren't on the same speaking level as the rest of us here... its simple.
if its the game i'm thinking of, they weren't screwed by the refs, they were screwed by a friggin rule change!:rolleyes:

I'm talking about the game were the Fins were on defense. They were defending a pass, during the play the NE reciever pushed Miami defender and stumbled. They called Pass Interference on the Fins even though NE pushed off. It handed the Pats a first and goal...easy score. If not for this call, they Fins were in position to force the FG...recover the kick and run the clock out. They were playing great open field defense, they were forced into an unjust goal line situation.

So Super-Bowl champion-caliber teams get handed a bad call, where afterwards, they are still winning AND have the ball, and they still can't do the job? OK. And once again on Jordan, I have never seen Ron Dayne bust a 50 yard TD run to give his team the lead when they are playing to make the playoffs (2001 Oakland).

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
So Super-Bowl champion-caliber teams get handed a bad call, where afterwards, they are still winning AND have the ball, and they still can't do the job? OK. And once again on Jordan, I have never seen Ron Dayne bust a 50 yard TD run to give his team the lead when they are playing to make the playoffs (2001 Oakland).
btw, go back and tell petrozza, he bites!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom