seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

Originally posted by T-ROCK

Vinny has owned us???

110 for 191, 1141 yards, 8 TD, 6 INTs...

in 6 games, since he sat out the '99 season...

75.8 passer rating...

our own inept play in some of those games beat us more than Vinny did... But, we lost... But to say he owned us is laughable...

Exactly.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Enough with the Bills here. This post wasn't about bitching one another.

As for the post, the guy is an homer like I never seen before.

He's saying that Testaverdee can have a Marino-like year. Jordan can gain 2000 yards and nobody can match with their WR.

I love the part where he says that they doesn't play any team that can match Conway,Moss and Chrebet. I believe that Miami, Philadelphie, TB and the Pats have the best secondaries and facing anyone of these team you'll have problems. If you have the speeds rushers at DE to go along with that like Miami has...

Actually you can add the bills to that list of teams with decent secondaries. I don't think the Jets will beat winfield and company either. But Vinny, if given time can really zing the ball, the only way he take care of him is to cut down on his time to throw. Other than that, this is a divisional foe, and I don't bypass no divisional foe, reguardless of the situation. Only if 50 % of the team goes down would I give us the edge, other than that, each team in this division is a threat.

God Forbid if I shed some light on your "almighty" Dolphins....our 4 straight superbowl losses are now a decade old, but you December chokejobs are still goin' strong!....you had the league leading rusher, leading sacker, #1 defense in the AFC, and you missed the playoffs...those last 3 minutes against New England were vintage Miami;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
God Forbid if I shed some light on your "almighty" Dolphins....our 4 straight superbowl losses are now a decade old, but you December chokejobs are still goin' strong!....you had the league leading rusher, leading sacker, #1 defense in the AFC, and you missed the playoffs...those last 3 minutes against New England were vintage Miami;)

CW this is about the Jets fan statement, go to the smack room, each thread is turned into a Bills\Dolphin thread, no matter the subject, lets just stick to the orginal subject matter. Your 4 SB's and our last seasons are history, lets move on.

The funniest part about the original post:

including Miami if he was given the same amount of carries as RW.

If he got the same amount of carries he would be the starter!!

Before the Chad injury , I couldn't decide who would be battling ffor the AFCE. The race was that tight. Although the Jets' top players were now in Washington, I still gave them the benefit of a doubt, after all they are still the AFCE champs until proven otherwise.

IMO I now feel it's down to 3 teams to fight for the AFCE . The Pats and fins followed "very closely" (by one game in terms of closeness ) by the bills and the Jets at last place now that Chad is gone. Vinny has had good games but Chad made them better no doubt.

Originally posted by Brad528
I think that this guy has probaly never even watched a Jets-Dolphins game cause even the biggest Jets fans know that MIami got screwed last year with the Catch in the End ZOne by Chambers. I mean i know a catch when i see one and so does everyone else that is why 99% of the fans who voted during the game said it was a touchdown and 1% of the 66000 that voted said it was incomplete. With out the worst call i saw all season mind you i watch every NFL game at the bar on 15 TVs Miami would have beat the Jets twice. All we have done since is pick up a couple pro bowlers

Another bad call was the Steelers/Titans playoff game last year where they hit the kicker. It was the biggest acting I've ever seen by a kicker.

I think the Chambers call last season had to be the worst one I saw. The hitting the kicker thing wasnt bad..It's kind of bad that Nedney purposely made it more dramatic, but they still hit the kicker, and it's still a penalty without the spin and flop..

If not for that blown call and the one versus the Pats (pass interference on Miami...somehow, he must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express) Miami would have been division champs. The Fins earned the titled despite Lucas' slop play.

Originally posted by justafan
Before the Chad injury , I couldn't decide who would be battling ffor the AFCE. The race was that tight. Although the Jets' top players were now in Washington, I still gave them the benefit of a doubt, after all they are still the AFCE champs until proven otherwise.

IMO I now feel it's down to 3 teams to fight for the AFCE . The Pats and fins followed "very closely" (by one game in terms of closeness ) by the bills and the Jets at last place now that Chad is gone. Vinny has had good games but Chad made them better no doubt.

I can appreciate that. Yeah, while looking at this loss, I think the Jets have fallen farther than many others seem to (with Vinny starting 10 games I see them as being a 6-10 to 8-8 team) but as for the other three teams, it could all come down to who gets the last lucky break (no pun intended)

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
If not for that blown call and the one versus the Pats (pass interference on Miami...somehow, he must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express) Miami would have been division champs. The Fins earned the titled despite Lucas' slop play.

Yeah, that PI call was by far and away the worst blown call o the season that I can think of.

WOW, what an idiot, him saying lamont is a faster ricky, is like me saying chambers is Marvin Harrison with better hands.

Please tell you did not say that the Dolphins earned the playoff spot. PLEASE TELL ME THAT! And on another note Martin is going to the Hall of Fame as long as he has I would say 3 more productive seasons. And on one more note, I am by no means saying that Jordan is as good as Williams, but if you had to pick an established player who he is closest to it would be Williams, since he is big and powerful, with breakaway speed.

Originally posted by JPhinfan86

The fins earned nothing! They deserved to be where they were at. First off, if your coach were soooo wrong in picking Lucas to be a back up and stick to him after the bills game, your coaches deserved everything they got.

If your team didn't keep the game close that call would've meant nothing .After blowing an 11 pt. lead towards the end of the game ,they deserved what they got.

Bad calls and injuries are part of the game. If a team can't overcome that, then they don't deserve to be champs.

Yeah, that PI call was by far and away the worst blown call o the season that I can think of.
The giants game was the worst call of the season. When you get the NFL to apologize, you now they blew it. Even then the Giants coaching staff admitted if they didn't blow the lead it wouldn't have matterd.

Back
Top Bottom