seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

Not wining the Patriots game was the reason we didn't win the division, period... Win that game, and we're east champs, no ties... Everyone can make all the excuses about Lucas, the defense, Fiedler, whatever... FACT is we were up by 11 with under 5 minutes and we just plain choked... It doesn't get any simpler than that...

I'm still angry about the Jets TD call.

Chambers catches the ball, feet in, rolls twice, ball pops up, and it's not a TD?

If anyone watched the Bucs game they'd of seen it there..

I don't understand why you must tuck the ball in and take two steps in order for it to be acomplete pass? What if the guy doesn't tuck it in right away, takes 2 steps, and drops the ball? They're probably gonna say incomplete..and it's retarded.

THINGS WILL NEVER STOP, UNTIL WE WIN BIG IN DECEMBER....

EVERYONE INVOLVED UNDERSTANDS....

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
THINGS WILL NEVER STOP, UNTIL WE WIN BIG IN DECEMBER....

EVERYONE INVOLVED UNDERSTANDS....

yeah, that's the stigma...but will the critics pipe down if we go 0-4 in december, yet 3-0(or 4-0) in january? hell, oakland was a SB team, but they'll be second guessed until they win it all...as will 30 other teams. my question is, who are buffalo fans to question our late season prowess? you guys are coming off back to back last place finishes after a 2000 4th place campaign...and have NEVER won the damn thing!!

I actually heard an interesting comment regarding the whole Chad/Vinny situation. They said the question wasn't so much whether he could get it down the field as whether he would have anyone to throw to. Chrebet, S, Moss and ... um ... the other guy aren't exactly proven burners.

As far as Lamont Jordan goes, given a chance to start, I think our THIRD stringer Robert Edwards would give Lamont Sanford, um ... I mean Jordan a run for his money.

Jordan is a good player. He'd definitely be the backup here. And he could easily start for a lot of teams.

It's funnier over there than you think....there's some posters predicting the Jets to go 11-5 with Vinny, and a couple even say 12-4! :lol:

GREAT reading for other AFC East team fans!!!

anything is possiblei n the nfl so i suggest you guys stop talking because they can beat us in the first game that we play them. You never know guys, we fallen to unfortunate match ups against the jets even while beating them on paper.

Football needs to start. I'm tired of talking about stuff that doesn't matter anymore :D

Originally posted by Pagan
It's funnier over there than you think....there's some posters predicting the Jets to go 11-5 with Vinny, and a couple even say 12-4! :lol:

GREAT reading for other AFC East team fans!!!

i think they'll go 16-0 every year til pennington's retirement, then 15-1 afterwards

Back
Top Bottom