seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, the most hilarious statement on RW, vinny, miami, etc.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Why did he ban you or something?
yeah, but thats not the reason. we used to argue all the time on the espn board and when he found that nothing he said bothered me, he started on my grand daughter and my son, dolfan04!:yell:

Family attacks? I'm disappointed in my fellow Jet fan.

Petro is pretty cool...i've said all sorts of **** there, engaged in smack a lot, cursed, etc....the only time I ever got a warning was for a racial joke.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Petro is pretty cool...i've said all sorts of **** there, engaged in smack a lot, cursed, etc....the only time I ever got a warning was for a racial joke.
attack petro, see how long you last. he hates to be proven wrong, according to petro, he's never wrong!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
attack petro, see how long you last. he hates to be proven wrong, according to petro, he's never wrong!:rolleyes:
in fact, ask our founder, AJ. petro accused AJ of stealing his count-down clock. every board has a countdown clock. he's a paranoid sob!:rolleyes:

lol...honestly dude, he's never really around it seems...so it's hard to get into an argument with him

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lol...honestly dude, he's never really around it seems...so it's hard to get into an argument with him
he used to be, i think he's out of school now and hasn't got the time!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom