Settle in Boys, Settle In... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Settle in Boys, Settle In...

Looking for his 4th team in 4 years, must be a stellar specimen and not a wannabe H Back who never been worth didly.
The wannabe H back is exactly what McDaniel wants from his tight end though.

Personally I think he would be a great fit and I s been hoping they would make a move for him ever since he was cut.

Free agency is irrelevant, Grier won't do anything to tarnish his comp picks from Wilkins and Hunt.

So your talking about discarded scraps like a Jonnu Smith or low end trades.

Unless we are drafting 5 starting defenders and three starting offensive lineman I fail to see how this zero playoff win roster will be improved.

Edit:

PS, I'll stop ranting, noted.

The last time the Miami Dolphins won a playoff game it was because of a “discarded scrap “. Actually there were a few that year. Can you name them?

Top offense in the league which we haven't had in decades, D improved by over 50% in one season, most desired team to play for by players, top offensive and defensive threats in the league, back to back playoffs.....but nah, we still stuck just like 10 years ago and we're going nowhere.
Some people are only happy when they're miserable. That's not for me.

Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

PS, I'll stop ranting, noted.

Love the passion but what bit of I’ll stop ranting applies?
Keep the passion brother

I started walking toward the cliff 20 years ago, bound to get there and jump at some point.

I love you my dude, but that's a pipe dream.

The list of teams who have won SB's with a QB on the high-end market value is nearly non existent.

We are about to lose impact starts all over the place and are hemoraging cap space.

1+1 does not equal 3.

Boom precisely.

And who was the first pick of that new foundation in the trenches?

Wilkins, who's about to be shown the door.

I still can't belive Chubb got hurt down 40 in garbage time.

We need two starting edge rushers, a starting DT, a starter mike backer, a starter CB, a starter S, and an entire interior O-line.

Yeah, everything is fine...

I went to KC in -27 weather chap.

You would be so lucky to share a foxhole with me.

Furthermore, I'm not afraid to be an agent of change and demand more from this POS organization I was born into following.

But by all means, continue being a sheep and move along accoridngly...

Boom roasted

Honestly, the blame falls on McDaniel.

The coaching in that Titans game and down the stretch was horrendous.

We lost the defensive locker room over the Fangio drama, we didn't commit to the running game, and losing Chubb in that fashion was an absolute disgrace.

Blame to go around, but McDaniel could not galvanize the locker room amid the Fangio turmoil, that's on him..

And I ****ing love me some MM.

Got to love the resolve of the grammar police when you just got your arse handed to you.

I'm ten times the fan you will ever be, and that's actually not something to boast about.

At the age of 34 I finally realize that's something to be embarrassed of.

And when it comes to football acumen, you don't hold a candlestick, believe that..

Looking for his 4th team in 4 years, must be a stellar specimen and not a wannabe H Back who never been worth didly.

Got to love the resolve of the grammar police when you just got your arse handed to you.

I'm ten times the fan you will ever be, and that's actually not something to boast about.

At the age of 34 I finally realize that's something to be embarrassed of.

And when it comes to football acumen, you don't hold a candlestick, believe that..
I really enjoy the stupid arguments people get into. Can't you argue privately or something. I'm afraid this site, which I've enjoyed for years, is becoming much like the rest of the internet populated by jerk offs who hide behind their keyboards. Here's my deal. In life I don't take crap from anyone in this world, not anyone, don't care who you are or think you are. I'm not going to take abuse online either. It's just not who I am. I hope this site doesn't become hateful and nasty like most of the internet. I have a theory. There's always been jerks but I never knew them or heard their opinions because I avoid nasty people, who needs them. So along comes the internet and now these creeps have a forum. Now we are seeing their nasty takes on everything!! How many 14 year old Jet fans are lurking on this site anyway?? Is it all drunks and kids now??
BTW, the players we are losing are the most greedy. They are not worth what they are asking. Move them out and replace them. Let's give the staff a chance to retool or whatever it is you do when star players leave the team for more money. With a trade down or 2 this draft could be a very good one for the trenches. Let's not flip our lids until we see FA and the draft.
Can we try to raise the level of conversation around here? Show some respect for each other. I won't ever attack anyone but if attacked watch it. I'll come over the top and crush your tiny cerebellums. I'm kidding of course, but, we used to have a group of amazing posters and I'm afraid the attacks might have caused them to stop posting here. It's a really big loss. We had a guy here that has vast knowledge in the draft, a true expert that watches more film than anyone. I saw people insult him and say what do you know? Don't blame him for bailing. If we keep losing our best posters we'll be left with only a group of pathetic keyboard warriors. Can we class it up? If we can't I'm going to stop posting here. I know!!! Don't let the door hit me.........just do better.

I totally agree. I see no way that this roster will be improved over last year without completely destroying the cap in the future. If Grier can actually accomplish that, I promise no more negative posts about Grier. People on here getting excited about Jonnu Smith. Like, yeah, that's the biggest need on the team

The mass exodus of talent is among us.

The discarded scraps we will sign as to not impact the comp pick formula will not uplift this tattered and torn roster.

Backing up the Brinks truck for an injury prone limited QB who can't hide roster deficiencies is the kiss of death.

We had a two year window to make a run, we won zero playoff games.

But hey, at least the soft ass players who quit on the team and let Will Levis ruin the season all get the VIP #1 rated treatment.

What do we the fans get?

Settle in, this regime by this time next year will be looking for work...
:DWN:

I went to KC in -27 weather chap.

You would be so lucky to share a foxhole with me.

Furthermore, I'm not afraid to be an agent of change and demand more from this POS organization I was born into following.

But by all means, continue being a sheep and move along accoridngly...

Boom roasted
I always love this "continue being a sheep" phrase. What can you, I or anyone else do to change the course of this team? We don't hire people, we don't draft players.....so aside from flat out no longer watching the team or buying their merchandise, there is nothing we can do to alter the direction of this team. You can rant all you want, but ultimately, if you continue to watch the team year in and year out, you are just as much a "sheep" as the people who choose to remain somewhat positive and optimistic 🤷‍♂️.

The mass exodus of talent is among us.

The discarded scraps we will sign as to not impact the comp pick formula will not uplift this tattered and torn roster.

Backing up the Brinks truck for an injury prone limited QB who can't hide roster deficiencies is the kiss of death.

We had a two year window to make a run, we won zero playoff games.

But hey, at least the soft ass players who quit on the team and let Will Levis ruin the season all get the VIP #1 rated treatment.

What do we the fans get?

Settle in, this regime by this time next year will be looking for work...

frank costanza seinfeld GIF by HULU

who do you blame? once again ross is on my list. he was probably the one behind the idea of shoving all the chips onto the table without having enough in the hand, and then even stupider entrusting grier to handle the execution. so while grier sucks, it is ross that had to endorse the whole strategy, and leave that knuckelhead grier to do it. this is not being negative, it is being objective. 23 years worth of data supports my perspective. they do not get the benefit of the doubt. prove me wrong, fine, but the burden of proof is on them, not me!

Don’t forget we didn’t have a first last year or third this year because of Ross.

Back
Top Bottom