Settle in Boys, Settle In... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Settle in Boys, Settle In...

Are you trying to impress me with your "Dolphin-isim".

When I was a Bengals fan, I stayed home from a playoff game in Cincinnati between the Bengals and the S.D. Chargers in the 1970's or was it the 1980's.

Weather:
Sunny skies.
Air temperature = -16 degrees F
Humidity = 65%
Wind factor ==> -59 degrees F

Based on your information and mine, who was the biggest idiot? - LOL

As for being lucky to share a foxhole with you, that depends on who the fox was? - LOL

Now I get it; "agent for change", you're a "mole". Thats a relative of the "Lemmings" if memory serves. - LOL

Some sheep have big horns and are nimble enough to climb the Rocky Mountains. Your ignorance of animals is almost as great as your football insight.

"Boom roasted".
So, you are "foisted on your own petard". - LOL

Note:
No money was paid in order to get a post so well set up to receive my "snark-isims". - LOL
Only a true lemming balks at -27 Ray.

Will tell you in August. One thing is for sure, there is nothing to look forward to with the Phins under Chris Grier. Lame duck GM. Lame duck team.

I'm truly sorry you feel that way.
For the record I think you are wrong, dead wrong!

Lame duck teams don't make the playoffs two years in a row.

Imma hold you back for a bit 😂

If we don't win a playoff game before I turn 50 (in 5 years) you might have company 😂 😂

Master Chief Jump GIF by Halo
Spread your wings baby....

I really enjoy the stupid arguments people get into. Can't you argue privately or something. I'm afraid this site, which I've enjoyed for years, is becoming much like the rest of the internet populated by jerk offs who hide behind their keyboards. Here's my deal. In life I don't take crap from anyone in this world, not anyone, don't care who you are or think you are. I'm not going to take abuse online either. It's just not who I am. I hope this site doesn't become hateful and nasty like most of the internet. I have a theory. There's always been jerks but I never knew them or heard their opinions because I avoid nasty people, who needs them. So along comes the internet and now these creeps have a forum. Now we are seeing their nasty takes on everything!! How many 14 year old Jet fans are lurking on this site anyway?? Is it all drunks and kids now??
BTW, the players we are losing are the most greedy. They are not worth what they are asking. Move them out and replace them. Let's give the staff a chance to retool or whatever it is you do when star players leave the team for more money. With a trade down or 2 this draft could be a very good one for the trenches. Let's not flip our lids until we see FA and the draft.
Can we try to raise the level of conversation around here? Show some respect for each other. I won't ever attack anyone but if attacked watch it. I'll come over the top and crush your tiny cerebellums. I'm kidding of course, but, we used to have a group of amazing posters and I'm afraid the attacks might have caused them to stop posting here. It's a really big loss. We had a guy here that has vast knowledge in the draft, a true expert that watches more film than anyone. I saw people insult him and say what do you know? Don't blame him for bailing. If we keep losing our best posters we'll be left with only a group of pathetic keyboard warriors. Can we class it up? If we can't I'm going to stop posting here. I know!!! Don't let the door hit me.........just do better.
I like the Karen's who sit on the sideline and gripe about the stupid arguments who could just move along accordingly...

Are you sure about that? Looking at the last ten Super Bowl winners and I see a lot of guys that make a lot of money. Mahomes, Stafford, Brady, Manning...not cheap. I guess you have Nick Files up in there though.
Clearly you don't know a damn thing, Brady took less his entire career in NE to field a more competitive and complete roster.

Honestly I understand the frustration. Not to the point of starting a thread like this but I can totally see why a Dolphin fan of more than a few decades would feel this way right now.

Losing huge draft picks over Tom Brady after he finally left our division and now he’s RETIRED and we are still losing picks over him. That alone is enough to drive you nuts

With the endless BS splattered in this thread the above makes the funniest sense. Yah gotta laugh to keep from cryin, ya know?🤣

Your right we don't know but you hear rumors that Hunt and Wilkins will 100% be testing Free Agency.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

The rumor on Williams is good, he apparently is willing to wait a while before signing with anyone, hoping to stay with us and recover from his injury. I love Williams now, I don't care about his bad snaps and anyone who has a bad word to say about Conner Williams. I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA
x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

I've not heard any rumors about AVG lately, if anyone has any updates I'd be all ears
Listen Elephant Ears GIF by BBC America

Tuning up for March madness I see

5 days until it's go time. Good Luck :UP:

The mass exodus of talent is among us.

The discarded scraps we will sign as to not impact the comp pick formula will not uplift this tattered and torn roster.

Backing up the Brinks truck for an injury prone limited QB who can't hide roster deficiencies is the kiss of death.

We had a two year window to make a run, we won zero playoff games.

But hey, at least the soft ass players who quit on the team and let Will Levis ruin the season all get the VIP #1 rated treatment.

What do we the fans get?

Settle in, this regime by this time next year will be looking for work...

It doesn’t sadden me that i will never read another epbro post. It saddens me that I never got tp read a positive one.

Right this way E PRO, the line on the left is for fhose Mindtornado ignored.

Clearly you don't know a damn thing, Brady took less his entire career in NE to field a more competitive and complete roster.
You are correct (welcome back to sobriety LOL). Brady took less in order to field a better team. It likely helped that his then-wife made more money then he did. Somewhat unique situation. I once tried "the Brady strategy", and sadly it only lasted 2 months. LOL!

I think a lot of you guys aren't understanding the reverse psychology being used against the curse here 😂 Look at it like the negative posts actually mean the exact opposite 😂

Yea Wilkins isn't at the top of my Worried Shitless List...
chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

#1 - Oline - I'm a realist and realize we're not gonna be able to keep everyone at this position group but if we can resign Wynn, Jones, Lamm and one of Hunt or Williams I'll be thrilled. We would really only need 2 more Olinemen and we should be ok at this group.

#2 - If I didn't just spend all our money I'd like to resign AVG

#3 - Overall Depth - I'd much rather us get 5 or 6 guys we can take a gamble on then making a big move like trading and giving the Brinks truck to Sneed or siging Patrick Queen who's gonna get paid way more than he is worth. There is a reason the Ravens are letting him go, think about it, the RAVENS of all teams don't let great linebackers walk. Queen is a solid player but he is not worth a mega deal, he's largely a product of that amazing supporting cast and scheme in Baltimore.

#4 - Tight End/WR3 - We need another weapon to go along with 🐆 & 🐧 more than we need to worry about over paying a hybrid D-Linemen who's averaged 6 sacks a season.

#5 - D-line - we need to get cheap depth here and we need alot of it. 2 DTs and at least one DE.

#6 - Corner - I LOATH this position group. I feel like it shares a rather large portion of the blame for how bad our franchise has performed over the last decade. We have WASTED so much money and so many draft picks on this position group over the last 10 years and its just utterly failed. I hate corners and I wish we could do what KC has done and actually draft good corners, use them for 4 years and trade them for a mountain of picks. Alass we can't do that or anything as good as the Chiefs so what's the point of talking about it.

I really liked this post, right up until the last sentence.
Why end it with a whine?

Still the part that says "I wish we could do what KC has done and actually draft good corners, use them for 4 years and trade them for a mountain of picks." is really what we should strive for at every position, unless a position is in the top 5 or 10 in the NFL. Then we can keep them as long as their play remains great, and their salary doesn't hurt us in maintaining a well-balanced and effective team.

I think a lot of you guys aren't understanding the reverse psychology being used against the curse here 😂 Look at it like the negative posts actually mean the exact opposite 😂

I like that approach, but I try to maintain control my disgust by "helping" the "Lemmings" by pointing out the error of their ways using sarcasm sprinkled "generously" with the use of facts and a balanced perspective of the game.

It's sort of like telling someone hanging on to the cliff of despair that it is all in their attitude, hoping they will let all that negativism, among other things, "fall off that cliff". - LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom