Should Ross pursue GM Jerry Reese? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Ross pursue GM Jerry Reese?

Won some rings with a great QB, but the Gaints roster has has deep issues for many years now. So not a name that would interest me.

But good god, a huge upgrade over Tannenbaum or Grier

Not really a upgrade he hasn't gotten the giants a running back & oline in how many years?

at least ours is somewhat serviceable in those areas imo.

Nah, He been terrible for years. No need for Excess baggage

No no no he is horrible, giants should have gotten rid of him sooner.

I don't see Tannenbaum being fired this year. I don't even think it's even remotely being considered. he's only marginally more on the "hot seat" than Gase, who has a 100% chance of being here next year. NO major overhaul will be made based on 1 good and then 1 bad season. Tannenbaum - and obviously Gase - will BOTH be given at least one more year.

I don't see Tannenbaum being fired this year. I don't even think it's even remotely being considered. he's only marginally more on the "hot seat" than Gase, who has a 100% chance of being here next year. NO major overhaul will be made based on 1 good and then 1 bad season. Tannenbaum - and obviously Gase - will BOTH be given at least one more year.

Pretty much this. I think if we had to do it over we would of passed on Cutler and just took our lumps and kept that cap . . . but both Gase, Tannenbaum . . . and even Ross like the roster and understand a harsh overreaction to a tough season shouldn't mean blowing it up.

That said, they gotta draft well and they need to get nasty on this offensive line. And send them all to boot camp to stop with the stupidness on the field.

Brian Gaine, Scott Pioli, or Eric DeCosta are my picks.
But Stephen Ross will go with Carl Peterson because nepotism rules over resume.

Not really a upgrade he hasn't gotten the giants a running back & oline in how many years?

at least ours is somewhat serviceable in those areas imo.

You think our FO is good with the OL? Lol

1. He fired Coughlin for not getting it done but yet hired his new head coach from within that staff that wasn't getting it done.

2. He spent money last offseason "like a boss" like Ireland but it seemed to work on the defensive side of things, problem is, he spent like a boss and this previous offseason/season he couldn't do jack crap to improve the offensive side of the ball because of it.

3. The handling of their previous Kicker's situation with being a tool and verbally assaulting and degrading his wife and domestic abuse probably played a part in it.
Kinda sounds like the Dolphins 2.0

I live in NJ and Reese lives in my hometown- I know quite a bit about how much this guy sucks. I hope Ross would stay FAR away.

It would be a long reach up Ross's ass to get Tannenbaum outta here first.

Back
Top Bottom