Should Ross pursue GM Jerry Reese? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Ross pursue GM Jerry Reese?

No doubt his record with the Browns has been awful. But, it's the Browns.

Jackson coached the awful Raiders and got 8 wins, and Dalton has regressed significantly since Jackson left. If Jackson stays and gets himself some offensive pieces, the Browns will be competitive with him. You can write that down as a certified prediction from me.

So what have they had 8 to 10 1st round picks in the last 4 years. What do they need to win more than one game in over a year and half. 16 24 32 let them have all the players they want first, then the other 31 teams can draft what’s left over. Give me a break that team has more than one win talent.

So what have they had 8 to 10 1st round picks in the last 4 years. What do they need to win more than one game in over a year and half. 16 24 32 let them have all the players they want first, then the other 31 teams can draft what’s left over. Give me a break that team has more than one win talent.
Yeah Hue Jackson has really run that organization into the ground. They were doing so well before he got there. All those draft picks were can't miss and all still on the team.

The success that Spielman and Ireland have had since leaving the Dolphins shows how dysfunctional this organization really is. No one can succeed with the setup down here where the idiot owner has 50 million people reporting to him and expressing different opinions.

Yeah Hue Jackson has really run that organization into the ground. They were doing so well before he got there. All those draft picks were can't miss and all still on the team.

Well he’s hasn’t done any better than any other coach’s that they have had since they came back into the league. And I’d say they where doing better before they got him. We went 1-15 one year and canned a 1st year head coach. They went 1-15 last year and are on the way to a no win season, but he’s raised that organization up to the clouds.

Well he’s hasn’t done any better than any other coach’s that they have had since they came back into the league. And I’d say they where doing better before they got him. We went 1-15 one year and canned a 1st year head coach. They went 1-15 last year and are on the way to a no win season, but he’s raised that organization up to the clouds.
I never said he was doing anything amazing in Cleveland. I agree, he's done nothing better than anyone else in Cleveland. The bar is low. But nobody could come in the year Jackson did and have a competitive team. Despite having no talent, they were also in cap hell. None of the draft picks they had were developed by him and his staff.
What he did in Oakland and Cincy are impressive though regardless of what his record in Cleveland is. Especially when you consider how they're losing (missed field goals, terrible throws, etc).

Back
Top Bottom