Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

Im gonna listen to guys who don’t watch every play so I can reformulate my opinion?

Ryan Fitzpatrick is not good. He’s not the worst, but he’s not good.
Your opinion doesn't count. What count is how the league feels about Fitz value base on his performance so far. And from around the league, he has value for teams without a quality starting qb or teams need a reliable backup.

Im gonna listen to guys who don’t watch every play so I can reformulate my opinion?

Ryan Fitzpatrick is not good. He’s not the worst, but he’s not good.

I think the word you were looking to best describe him would be "easily replaceable."

Your opinion doesn't count. What count is how the league feels about Fitz value base on his performance so far. And from around the league, he has value for teams without a quality starting qb or teams need a reliable backup.
I could see a great team who needs a backup for 2-3 games inquiring about Fitzpatrick.

A team needing a starter in hopes of making a playoff run? LOL. I’ll stick with my uniformed opinion I guess.

LOL <———- at anyone who thinks Fitz is even average.

The dude needs a running start to put velocity on his passes.

No one in the NFL is impressed by slant passes thrown behind his targets. Shannon Sharpe, lol.

I'm sure the other teams know Fitz is shot.

What the teams know, and what the talking heads on ESPN and NFL Network pretend to know, are vastly different.

I feel bad saying these things about Fitz regardless of how true they are.

He’s been a warrior for us, surely helped this whole process along and was able to cash some pretty big checks that showed our collective appreciation.

You can’t fake an NFL arm though.

I feel bad saying these things about Fitz regardless of how true they are.

He’s been a warrior for us, surely helped this whole process along and was able to cash some pretty big checks that showed our collective appreciation.

You can’t fake an NFL arm though.
Chad Pennington

You made a stupid claim, at least try to back it up... :lol:
2019:

Andy Dalton 16TD/14INT. Team 2-14. Released from CIN contract early set to expire 2020, not even held to backup their new recruit.

Fitzpatrick 20TD/13INT. Team 5-11.

:shrug:

This year, well, speaks for itself so far. I'm sure you will come up with something to argue, but honestly its not worth my time to get in a back and forth over 2 shitty QB's. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom