Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

What are you talking about? Since the Tua story broke early last week, the vibe around the league has Fitz enjoying a good season. He is in top tier in all qb metrics. I see some teams will bite as soon as the front office put the words out.
LOL.

The vibe around Fitz has never changed. No one is impressed by him other than a few fans who think NFL GMs are stupid.

Huh? Who said that? I was commenting on why Dallas would/should make a trade. Has nothing to do with Fitz, could replace his name with any QB name.
Ya it just made no sense. Bad teams giving up draft picks to acquire bad players is a recipe for what?

I’ll drive Fitz to the airport for a 3rd rounder.

Last edited:
LOL.

The vibe around Fitz has never changed. No one is impressed by him other than a few fans who think NFL GMs are stupid.
WHAT...most of the talking heads say Fitz is having a fantastic season. Go check out SAS, Sharpe, and alike.

Ya it just made no sense. Bad teams giving up draft picks to acquire bad players is a recipe for what?

Bad teams by definition do stupid things. Why not put the words out see what you can get....all Im saying

Andy Dalton is way worse than Fitzpatrick. It's an interesting hypothetical, but they would never offer anything worthwhile. I'm with ya, would be stupid on their part.

Andy Dalton is way worse than Fitzpatrick. It's an interesting hypothetical, but they would never offer anything worthwhile. I'm with ya, would be stupid on their part.
No he's not...

Bad teams by definition do stupid things. Why not put the words out see what you can get....all Im saying

I get it and I would love to get a third round pick for the guy but these proposals have to have some semblance of viability.

Anyone who thinks Fitz has value to a team like Dallas WAY overrates Fitz, that’s all.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is not a quality NFL starter.

Back
Top Bottom