Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins

the only thing I don't understand is, while Pouncey to Kilgore is likely a downgrade in mobility Davis is the same player and is Sitton less mobile than Bushrod?

Yeah I don't love this offensive line as much as others do on paper, but hopefully they function good as a unit.

I hope our team does stay under the radar. It's not like anybody takes much notice or gives any decent input apart from the ppl that love the team through thick and thin. I hope the team shoves the haters comments and proves them wrong.

ezgif-4-57b5c4069d.gif

There's is going to be a real drop off if Sutton gets hicked or injured.

I say pound them with those 330lb guards early and often, been a while since we had nice big guards.

The run game should benefit.

I don’t really think we can say that without having seen them play a game.
Certainly a good logical answer Spiff though sticking with my guns and this is my logic we have a new assistant coach respected in the league, 2 1st round draft picks in their prime at tackle with at least Tunsil being a rare talent, veteran guards and centers that have played well elsewhere in Sitton, Larsen and Kilgor. Second year player such as Davis showing promise plus other depth at tackle and guard that we have not had. If we sneak into the playoffs on offense the talent is the oline and on defense the backfield imo.

Good read. The author says the Rams traded Quinn due to a lack of moves. Fine with me, the moves he does have will be used in Miami. Also, nothing was said about the coaching we now have Kocurek was a great addition. Bring the anger.

I hope our team does stay under the radar. It's not like anybody takes much notice or gives any decent input apart from the ppl that love the team through thick and thin.

Under the radar....just like we did in '16.

Offensive line looks improved imo so this excuse goes away this year. I expect 10 6 and not this as a issue.

O-line is still a big question mark IMO. Hopefully, the culture shift suddenly makes them talented and cohesive. Aside form Sitton (who enters the time of decline in his 11th season), this o-line is unproven.

Back when they had some elite talent and played 4 of the last place teams outside their division.

Whew.... Found myself getting excited and optimistic about the upcoming season... Appreciate you coming in and slapping this thread back to reality.....

Whew.... Found myself getting excited and optimistic about the upcoming season... Appreciate you coming in and slapping this thread back to reality.....

Glad I could be the zig to your zag

Back
Top Bottom