Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins

Tunsil and James have been inconsistent. Davis was a reserve last year and is penciled in as a starting guard. Kilgore has been a long time reserve. Not until 2016 did he settle in as a starter until he got hurt...AGAIN! You people will be saying Fins need a center before the end of the season.
Perhaps your right but Pouncey and Bushrod needle was headed south due to age and injury. These guys show more promise plus our depth is better some may be 2nd or 3rd year phins but they have experience now which is huge. Thought the oline played well enough tonight. As I stated earlier in a post its the inexperience at LB, TE and DT that I am concerned with. Middle if the field pass defense was awful tonight.

Maybe you can still say "our former cheap shot artist" without losing anything in translation.

Could probably refer to him as, “The WR who caught a 32 yard pass for the Browns in his first live action”

Could probably refer to him as, “The WR who caught a 32 yard pass for the Browns in his first live action”
Ok then how about "our former cheap shot artist who caught a 32 yd pass and then promptly and characteristically gave 15yds back for taunting"

You know ... I'm willing to bet the Browns have a fan site too.

We had a Reggie Bush fan that followed him here, then split after he left.

Not saying you're a fair weather type, just saying that he's ****ing gone. He's not coming back. Might be time to give up on it and jump back on the team.

Otherwise, WTF is even the point of being a Miami fan? If you've decided that your purpose here on FH is to be a troll for a player on another team - Well, at least man up and say it clear so we can ...

Or, is that what you're transparently achieving?

I'm personally inclined to give you the benefit of the (pissed off) doubt, but at some point it's gotta be get back on board of your team. Otherwise, by definition, you're a troll.

You know ... I'm willing to bet the Browns have a fan site too.

We had a Reggie Bush fan that followed him here, then split after he left.

Not saying you're a fair weather type, just saying that he's ****ing gone. He's not coming back. Might be time to give up on it and jump back on the team.

Otherwise, WTF is even the point of being a Miami fan? If you've decided that your purpose here on FH is to be a troll for a player on another team - Well, at least man up and say it clear so we can ...

Or, is that what you're transparently achieving?

I'm personally inclined to give you the benefit of the (pissed off) doubt, but at some point it's gotta be get back on board of your team. Otherwise, by definition, you're a troll.

I think the purpose of being a fan is to cheer when they’re doing well and criticize when they’re doing poorly. Pretty sure everyone here does that (except Ray, he only cheers). Everyone has a different perspective on when they’re doing well and when they’re not. In the off-season it’s tough because it’s merely transactional and hype. There are a lot of discussions on here. The threads I’ve created seem to spark good discussions. My responses to others’ threads seem to create good dialogue and I respond to all sorts of things. It’s really only when I point out the hypocrisies of people on here that they get annoyed. The state of Landry is a polarizing topic and I’m tired of the team I cheer for making bad decisions. I want them to win. So when they don’t, I’m going to voice my opinion. A lot like Ajayi, Landry and Gore have done. Ajayi looks easy to work with after he went to a team that won. I bet Landry does too when Cleveland starts winning. I’ll give credit when it’s due. When they start winning I’ll be as excited and optimistic as the next fan. But, if people are going to support a guy when he’s here then they shouldn’t bash him for being the same player and person when he’s gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom