Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Si: Ccould Miami Sneak Into The Afc Playoff Picture? 10 Thoughts On The 2018 Dolphins

10-6 get you in playoff or maybe 9-7 find way to get to that mark and you in . anything else is failing...

Back when they had some elite talent and played 4 of the last place teams outside their division.

Just curious....outside of Suh, who was elite?

Also...Jets twice, Bills twice, Bears, Colts...

I'm pretty confident in my 10 wins plus season...barring an injury to Tannehill.

I'm pretty confident in my 10 wins plus season...barring an injury to Tannehill.

Bills beat us with Thad Lewis . . .Jets beat us with Geno Smith. People put those games down every year like they are “book it” wins lol.

That 12/30 game @Buffalo is one of the 3 toughest games on that schedule.

And not sure if you have seen that Bears team recently, but their skill guys are the type that give us hell on defense. Their offensive line is young and talented, they got a QB and their defense has potential. I wouldn’t mark them off so quick either.

Bills beat us with Thad Lewis . . .Jets beat us with Geno Smith. People put those games down every year like they are “book it” wins lol.

That 12/30 game @Buffalo is one of the 3 toughest games on that schedule.

And not sure if you have seen that Bears team recently, but their skill guys are the type that give us hell on defense. Their offensive line is young and talented, they got a QB and their defense has potential. I wouldn’t mark them off so quick either.

I wasn't marking them as teams we will automatically win....any given Sunday and all that, more teams as I see as the last place in the division...Bengals are a possibility as well if the Browns turn around things (unlikely with the mess of a staff they have).

I wasn't marking them as teams we will automatically win....any given Sunday and all that, more teams as I see as the last place in the division...Bengals are a possibility as well if the Browns turn around things (unlikely with the mess of a staff they have).
this will be 50/50 game of winning
do nt sleep on bengals they are not that bad of team. they still have lot of talent

I’ve been banned from saying his name but it starts with L and ends with andry.

I’ve been banned from saying his name but it starts with L and ends with andry.

tenor.gif

Landry is debatable at best as being a pro bowler let alone elite but to each their own...

Good read and pretty accurate.

If things go our way I can see us close to 10-6, if our run of absolutely horrendous luck continues then are are going to be around 6-10. Can probably say that for every team in the league though :p

O-line is still a big question mark IMO. Hopefully, the culture shift suddenly makes them talented and cohesive. Aside form Sitton (who enters the time of decline in his 11th season), this o-line is unproven.
Our offensive line personal and coach all have a proven track record just not with the phins which is a point to consider. Unproven IMO I reserve more for rookies and newbies to a position more like our linebacking corp this year or tight ends.

Wow!!! A fair, and actually knowledgeable article about the team they're talking about, not just the same old ignorant spiel. How big a surprise is that.:thumbsup

I’ve been banned from saying his name
Our offensive line personal and coach all have a proven track record just not with the phins which is a point to consider. Unproven IMO I reserve more for rookies and newbies to a position more like our linebacking corp this year or tight ends.

Tunsil and James have been inconsistent. Davis was a reserve last year and is penciled in as a starting guard. Kilgore has been a long time reserve. Not until 2016 did he settle in as a starter until he got hurt...AGAIN! You people will be saying Fins need a center before the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom