SI rates Ricky as 9th best | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI rates Ricky as 9th best

My deepest apologies saint I made a mistake......it was someone else..can you please forgive me???:(

HEY I wish rick was #1...

but the way he and the o-line executed last year

it is not deserved.....

he can make up for it this year....

Who ever made that list is completely nuts and doesnt watch football, they just pick up the paper monday morning and read stats and try to make assumptions on what they read. I picked in order of the person i would most want on my team , for whatever reason

Here is my list, and the reasons why
1-Jamal Lewis
2-Ricky Williams
3-LT
4-Clinton Portis
5-Ahman Green
6-Edgerrin James
7-Priest Holmes
8-Marshall Faulk
9-Rudi Johnson
10-Duece

-Jamal and Ricky are pretty close but Jamal gets the nod for the quicker step and the faster 40, both play the same -rather run you over- style ball.Both can create their own holes and are fun to watch
-LT and Portis are very similar also, very quick, fast,elusive backs. Below Jamal and Ricky due to their lack of power. Both had terrific O-lines too.
-Ahman Green is solid running the ball and catching the ball, but has trouble holding on to the ball in clutch situations. Once again he has a good O-line and arguably the best run blocking FB in football-William Henderson, he can do nothing any of the previous guys couldnt do if they were in the same place
-Everybody forgot about Edgerrin James, sort of a mix between jamal and LT, injury free and this guy would be the best back in football today
-Priest Holmes...........what do you say, WAY overated maybe? his line is what gets him his yards, i havnt seen him create his own hole yet, and a very bad pass blocker
-Good Ole' Legendary Marshall Faulk, he may be old, and he may have had a few late injuries, but healthy there is probably no greater threat on the field. He makes the list because even injured he makes a major impact on the team in his motivation and leading ability
-Rudi Johnson, I played high school football with this guy, he is a tough, strong, determined person who in a short period of time will become one of the top backs in the league, he comes to play ball every game, gives 100 percent no matter what, and is a major leader
-Duece , well he may be better then i give him credit for, but he is gonna be open every once in a while with somebody like Aaron Brooks throwing the ball, just dont like the guy nor his play style. Please respond

Phinatic said:
1-Jamal Lewis
2-Ricky Williams
3-LT
4-Clinton Portis
5-Ahman Green
6-Edgerrin James
7-Priest Holmes
8-Marshall Faulk
9-Rudi Johnson
10-Duece

I'll take Lewis and Tomlinson as top 3 backs. Not ricky though. 6 is too high for James, and Faulk is no longer a top 10 back. You have Priest way underrated. It is true he has a good line, but he is the best runningback in the NFL when it comes to setting up his blocks and he's been consistently good over the course of his entire career. He's a top 3 back easy. Rudi Johnson shouldn't be in anyones top 10 yet. You need to see a full season and probably a couple seasons before deserving that. I'd put him in the 11-15 range for now. Deuce is a top 5 back.

"No way does Boston beat out Joe Horn... Stallworth is the #2 numbnuts"

here is your quote....does it bother me??? C'mon im sure you know better than that....I got thick skin....but if im going to get some warning for hurting someones feelings by saying something that was no worse than what you said...then why were you not WARNED??? Strange??:confused:

DBoston80 said:
"No way does Boston beat out Joe Horn... Stallworth is the #2 numbnuts"

here is your quote....does it bother me??? C'mon im sure you know better than that....I got thick skin....but if im going to get some warning for hurting someones feelings by saying something that was no worse than what you said...then why were you not WARNED??? Strange??:confused:
I see what your saying... yeah, I dont know why the mod called you out.

Back
Top Bottom