Sid Rosenberg | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sid Rosenberg

finz72

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
[mod] Let the profanity filter do its job. [/mod]

Can anybody tell me why this Jack removed has a radio show in miami when all he has been doing all morning is bashing saben.....Please somebody explain

Rosenberg is terrible

They wonder why the ratings are so bad? Maybe its the announcer? I can't believe they let McDuffie go and kept him.... Amazing

What's the point in getting angry at this tool? His ratings-- just like the ratings of everyone else on that station-- are so low that when they finally pull the plug on the station nobody's going to notice.

I always wonder why they bring in the NY rejects, to do OUR sports..half the time he doesnt even do sports, he has interviews with the Sopranos' actors, and stuff like that..

One of the most annoying voices in the world. Too bad for him. He is a Jets fan isnt he? Or Giants, same thing. Why he's down in Miami I'll never know

is there another local station i can stream on the net

I have that space age radio with teh sattelites and stuff. I get the kids channels. I love wiggles!!

Sid is very mean.

i like his show..actually i dont even listen to 560 anymore b/c they are too boring...at least 790 keeps it entertaining

tucker said:
i like his show..actually i dont even listen to 560 anymore b/c they are too boring...at least 790 keeps it entertaining

Sids ok, buit hes gotta learn that hes in miami not new york, and if he wants to last here hes gotta stop bashin the miami teams, he had the heat losing to the nets!!! but i definitley agree that 560 is sooo boring, every SPORTS host on that show could put a guy on speed to sleep. 790 has entertaining hosts.

Back
Top Bottom